another what do ya guys think of the pics thread

Just wondering what you guys think of the pictures/car. Honest opinions are appreciated....

Attachments

• DSC00888.JPG
    DSC00888.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,007
  • DSC00890.JPG
    DSC00890.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,029
  • DSC00895.JPG
    DSC00895.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 939
  • DSC00934.JPG
    DSC00934.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,383
  • DSC00937.JPG
    DSC00937.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 682
i like a lot , not my personal style but you did a really good job the car looks wicked badass! are you cruising to the mazda meet in tampa this summer

sandspeed said:
i like a lot , not my personal style but you did a really good job the car looks wicked badass! are you cruising to the mazda meet in tampa this summer

I agree not something i would have ever dared to do but DAMN ITS SEXY!!

wild, and more show than i usually would go for, but it looks clean for what it is... i just really dont like neon... like i HATE neon.

Looks like it was done right though. props to the owner.

Damn, it looks damn sexy. I only wish that the buddy club body kit fit a little better in the front. That wing looks great. I guess now some of you guys who were wodering what an evo wing looks like on a protege ,now you know.
I approve(thumb)

I like that..sweet man. Very nicely done. I think the canards are a bit high though...jUst my opinion

sandspeed said:

No I won't be going to the meet because I am going to be transfering up to Maryland before then...

benzete said:
who makes that front bumper/lip, and which leather seats are those?

The front bumper, canards, and splitter are from buddyclub2, and the seats were done by 904 motorsports here in Jacksonville

msprotege2nr said:
No I won't be going to the meet because I am going to be transfering up to Maryland before then...

maryland ehh..i'm from maryland. where are you transferring too
chevychase? good luck with potholes and s*** in d.c....ugh

Wow and I thought MSP's get mistaken for Evo's when they're stock... you must get alot of "Hey nice Evo" comments...

Back