Amber Side Markers

MSPRO said:
If you want to trade for some stock ones plus like $10 let me know. The MSP gets traded in on Thursday but I can put Adrians stock ones on it and ship you the ambers when we get yours. Let me know ASAP thanks..
Muchas gracias, but I think I've got someone local willing to trade. (2thumbs)

I got my car back today after a month of it in the shop. If anybody is willing to trade I'm most likely game for it. I'd love clear side markers

winty87 said:
I got my car back today after a month of it in the shop. If anybody is willing to trade I'm most likely game for it. I'd love clear side markers

(bang) I just bought new orange side markers and am selling my clears. If ya wan't some cheap, follow the link in my sig ....

Bala de Plata said:
(bang) I just bought new orange side markers and am selling my clears. If ya wan't some cheap, follow the link in my sig ....

Uhmmmm what link in sig?

would some one be willing to remove their side marker lights and trace the hole and mail me the template . I have a 01 LX just waiting for the side marker lights . I live in Canada . Pm me if you would be willing

Boston5761 said:
I want amber sidemarkers damn it!!!!!!!!!:)
There's a store on Ebay (I don't have the name here with me) that I bought mine from for $15 apiece plus shipping...

33.jpg

loving them. look so much better then the clears. plus they blend in well with the classic red. thanks raider;) and i get them that tuesday, not monday as hoped for.

Back