ALL 2010 Mazda3 Stuff Goes Here

IMO, Ford should just release the Focus RS to the US and stop playing with us with the MS3.

If this car is going to be awd, then Mazda will have to battle with the "Big 2" and they lost last time with the MS6. If the new MS3 is going to be awd, then I am thinking the price is going to be around $26,000 to $30,000. By the time this comes out, you could get a used EVO X or STI at that price!

Which one would you choose?

Mazda made a name for itself by making the most powerful fwd hatch in the MS3. I really do not think they will divert from this. But, if they do take the suspension from the Focus RS, then the car should handle supremely well.

it would be most cost effective for mazda to use the next gen focus platform, including most of it's suspension for their next mps/mazdaspeed 3, apply their mazda styling and accessories, features etc... and slap their own powertrain into it.

2010 Mazdaspeed 3 Spy Shots

http://www.motorauthority.com/spy-shots-2010-mazda3-mazdaspeed-mps-hot-hatch.html

Sorry if the thread was already made. I was looking at the other thread(s) but it was more about the 3 then Speed with no actual photos.

2010_mazda_3_mps_spy_shots_oct_002-1022-950x673.jpg

2010_mazda_3_mps_spy_shots_oct_006-1022-950x673.jpg

2010_mazda_3_mps_spy_shots_oct_004-1022-950x673.jpg

Last edited:
I ike the hood and the wing..a bit more aggressive look is what the first one lacked.

notice they added a slight curve to the side skirt to give it a more sporty look, and the dual exhaust is BADASS! I think that would look awesome with those curves in the erar bumper for both pipes.

Yucky looking part is it appears the taillights are not flush with the body like the current model but more wannabe lancer style as it looks like they stick out from the body a bit instead of being flush.

as nice as it looks I never got dual exhaust on a 4cyl car....its kinda pointless to say the least but whatever the majority of people out there choose based on looks not functional design.

what the heck was the part of the car&driver article about a 1.6L rotary, and why would they put that into a mazda3 instead of a new rx model....sometimes I dont know where they get there information from as far as credibility.

aside from that I like the new front end, I hope how high the back end looks grows on me or looks better when we see an actual production model

Back