*****alert ***need Help*****

:
02 MP5
Hey guys and gals. Today is a special day for me and My girlfriend. Im trying to make up for being an idiot in the past (just read the post that this LINK goes to) and I was wondering if you would all help me out.

NO NEED TO POST IN THIS THREAD, POST in the thread that the link ^^^^^^ in the first paragraph goes to. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Please post your reactions to what an idiot I was, and let her know that she's a great person for putting up with me.

PLEASE keep it CLEAN and no FLAMING, this is ment to be special.

The tone does not have to be too serious, have a little fun making fun of me if you wish (just dont emberrass me too much!).

Last edited:
Chelsie -- If you can't love this dope I'm gonna take him home to Momma! "You complete me..." come on Cruz, you're just shop-liftin' the pootie! J/K...everyone deserves a second-chance and Cruz is beggin' for one!!!

What's more devoted than a sad puppy?...well, ok lot's of things, but he's a swell guy anyway!

Cripse! What is it with chicks wanting anniversaries for everything? If you show her you love her on a regular basis, why do you need a special day to show her again? Prime example is Valentine's Day. What a crock of s***.

Chelsie, the guy loves you. That's all there is to it. It doesn't matter if you've been together for 6 days, 6 months, or 6 centuries. Stop counting! It's useless.

Dre said:
Chelsie, the guy loves you. That's all there is to it. It doesn't matter if you've been together for 6 days, 6 months, or 6 centuries. Stop counting! It's useless.
I can understand counting complete years, but months, and half years is a little extreme(childish). Cruzin', I don't think you even needed to apologize...much less still apologizing 2 months down the road. If she isn't over it yet, then you better watch out. Sounds like she got pretty emotional about something that shouldn't be taken so seriously. That's a sign of things to come...Be careful. I'm not trying to be a dick, but take it form someone who's gone out with a few mental cases. What's happening now is only the beginning.

Turbo Matty P said:
REPOST....***

Ahhh, no, this is not a REPOST. If you look at the top of this its not written for Chelsie, its written for the FORUM members, with directions for forum members in reguards to the other thread. So before you go calling anyone a *** read the thread, so you know what your talking about.

by the way, thanks for keeping what is supposed to be a sweet playful gesture to my Girlfried clean. So considerate of you.

Guys, I understand that, Chels is young, Im her first real relationship, and this is important to her. Its not that I need to apologize for 2 months ago. I want to, becuase I want her to realize that she is more important to me than my car. This is all ment to be a little more playful than maybe I came across. Ooops!

Dude the first thread I kinda understood but this one now... I think you are trying too hard. If shame and humiliation is what it takes to get you back in I kinda wonder why. Young chicks dont understand many things and she might think you are acting desperate/pathetic.

I'd have to guess this thread is 75% gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ok guys here is the point, The other thread is what she is going to read. This thread is intended for the members of the forum to read, then post in the OTHER thread. ITs all in the directions at the top of the thread.

not yet, When she checks her email it has instructions to go to Protege5.com and do a search for the other thread. That way the other one comes up. This thread was just ment as me asking you guys to post in the one she is going to read.

Back