Air cleaner cover installation problem after replacing air filter

I have dd oem parts as well as aftermarket blingy parts....my oem intake saw little mileage before SRI was installed and subsequently another custom CAI type. All the oem stuff is low mileage takeoffs as the modding began before the ink was dry on dealer paperwork after I bought it new in early 2004.

Anything needed just ask and I'll post a thread in FS section with signage per rules.

Reactions: pcb
,..Anything needed just ask and I'll post a thread in FS section with signage per rules.

That's the thing.
People don't necessarily need anything, but they might want stuff that they didn't know that they wanted. Lol

Start a thread called "stuff I got by i12drivemyMP5"...

Take some pictures of your storage area and garage.

Just post a list of everything that you can remember.
People will be interested.
But there's not many P5 owners anymore.
Get on it before there is no market left. Lol

Well as far as this thread goes.....the agreed to payment was received and just dropped off box at UPS and PM'd the tracking info to purchaser............

............all the other stuff will blow up the FS section with about 250 new threads..........at some point.

Well as far as this thread goes.....the agreed to payment was received and just dropped off box at UPS and PM'd the tracking info to purchaser............

............all the other stuff will blow up the FS section with about 250 new threads..........at some point.
Man, I feel like its Christmas here. I can't wait to install these parts.

Glad it arrived safely....look forward to pics whenever it finds it's way onto the car.

Back