AeroTurbine muffler - 2.5" Inlet - 4" tip

Here's a video with an explanation of how this muffler works;

Muffler was used for about 5k miles. I've removed the hanger and the weld marks. Good as new.

"The Aero Turbine Series 2540i is a 2.5" i.d. inlet, 4" i.d. outlet with an angle-cut rolled tip. The 2540i was designed for any standard gas vehicle with an end muffler. This Aero Performance Exhaust is the Performance Import Exhaust Muffler version of the original Aero Exhaust design, which was first designed for and ran on the race-car circuit. It was proven on both the 600hp Chevy Monte Carlos of NASCAR, and the 800hp Sprint car races in Arizona. The original Turbine Series (4040) was then redesigned for the sports compact community as the 2540i performance muffler and tested on several fomula drift vehicles such as the Nissan 240sx, Nissan 350z, Nissan Skyline, Toyota Supra, and Mazda RX8. As the only muffler to have the patented airfoil technology, Aero Turbine Series 2540i is the hottest new product on the Formula Drift/Sport Compact performance, and Street Rod exhaust market today.

The 2540i is completely stainless steel inside and out. There is no packing or moisture collecting material in the muffler. This also allows the muffler to be run with NOS without risk of burn-out. The racing circuit loves the Aero Performance Exhaust for just that reason. Every other muffler must be replaced after 8 hours of racing, however with the Aero Performance Exhaust, our racing teams are running the same muffler all season."

$80 shipped!

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20120312_170543.jpg
    20120312_170543.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
I think that all proteges sound about the same regardless of the muffler. The only difference is in the loudness. If you youtube protege exhaust you'll get the general idea.

Back