Acura finally got rid of "the beak" grill ....

Mazda is the last remaining Japanese manufacturer with any design sense. Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus and, worst of all, Nissan/Infiniti look horrific these days. The Germans are still on point and the Americans are doing a great job recently.

Now that the CX9 is paid off, we're considering Acura, RDX rather than MDX as we don't need 3 rows anymore.

Mazda is the last remaining Japanese manufacturer with any design sense. Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus and, worst of all, Nissan/Infiniti look horrific these days. The Germans are still on point and the Americans are doing a great job recently.

Don't forget the Koreans and their great designs of late. Also, a majority of Mazda vehicles are still currently made in Japan, if it's something that still matters to a buyer. I think that the Mazda3 is the only Mazda vehicle made outside of Japan.

Very true, Mazda is KILLING it. The Mazda6, mazda3 hatch, and new cx-9 are some of the best looking cars on the road today, and perhaps in my lifetime.

I think Honda is doing the best out of them, toyota, and nissan. The new toyota's look like complete ass, exception of the newer 4runners/tacomas. The new prius' are perhaps the ugliest thing designed by a human I have ever seen, not just among cars. I don't think the nissan's are too bad, but some of the styling curves looks like the designers scribbled on the page and called it high brow. Have you guys seen the new nissan patrol nismo? that thing looks pretty good actually.

Very true, Mazda is KILLING it. The Mazda6, mazda3 hatch, and new cx-9 are some of the best looking cars on the road today, and perhaps in my lifetime.

I think Honda is doing the best out of them, toyota, and nissan. The new toyota's look like complete ass, exception of the newer 4runners/tacomas. The new prius' are perhaps the ugliest thing designed by a human I have ever seen, not just among cars. I don't think the nissan's are too bad, but some of the styling curves looks like the designers scribbled on the page and called it high brow. Have you guys seen the new nissan patrol nismo? that thing looks pretty good actually.

You forgot to mention the very famous CX-5. One of the best looking crossover. I mean you see people driving the CX-5 everywhere.

Too bad they sell those cars in such low numbers. R&T listed the 6 in their Top 10 Cars No One Buys--along with the Cadillac ATS and CTS.

Toyota Prius looks terrible. I believe the designer was crazy or under alcohol effect.

You forgot to mention the very famous CX-5. One of the best looking crossover. I mean you see people driving the CX-5 everywhere.

Tons of CX5 on the streets in Mexico City. In the building where my company is locatted (a big one), I count about 30 CX-5 and lot of Mazda 3 as well.

Tons of CX5 on the streets in Mexico City. In the building where my company is locatted (a big one), I count about 30 CX-5 and lot of Mazda 3 as well.

It's flooded here in Houston area too. CX-5 and 6 everywhere.

Toyota Prius looks terrible. I believe the designer was crazy or under alcohol effect.

Not only the Prius. It's the whole Toyota line up. There designs are getting worse every year. They're doing good on there Lexus fleet but I guess they don't share each other's ideas.

Back