A few quick pics of HID/Audi retro

Thanks for the heads up. I will look into that. Ever since my HID bulbs didn't seat correctly I have been wanting projectors.

I can't seem to find the company he works for. He said Izn Trbl Inc. but there is nothing really there. I wonder how much it would cost for him to do it...?

It will probably be a few hundred dollars In labor for someone else to do it

After blinding people long enough with my Hid's in the stock headlights, I decided to do a proper projector retro. While I was at it, I love the look of the new Audi's so much, I had to incorporate the LED's in there as well. I still have to do some more adjustments, but for the most part it is finally done. Let me know what you think.....no comments on the bumper!

Wow, I really like it. It looks very nice

Mad props for the custom headlights! Looks great!

That video was bad arse... I ended up watching the whole thing! Very informative, I just wish I had a vacuum sealer. :)

make one your self witha 6.5 hp shop vac, good flat surface i made one a while back for other parts iam currently doin my p5 head lights but with something way different will post pics and a diy when i get it done i have pics as i go so stay tuned

Back