Forced4s presents The Fast and the Furious 4

5935 Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125
(216) 986-9464

Date and Time:
April 3, 2009
Meet at QS&L @ 7:30pm

Details:
Quaker Steak and Lube is letting us use their parking lot on Friday the 3rd of April. For those that want to go to the show, the Cinemark right next door will be playing the movie. (Sorry no discount available) You can either come before the movie, come back after the movie or both and grab some food from Quaker Steak and Lube and/or just hang out!
We highly suggest parking your cars at QS&L and then walking over to the cinema. This will not only draw more attention for us and our club, but also is most likely a lot safer because people will be there the whole time.

Showtimes at Cinemark:
We are going to the 9pm showing.

Presale Tickets: (Just incase)
http://www.fandango.com

Meet Point to head to QS&L

Time: 6:30pm

Belden Village Citgo
3985 Everhard Rd NW
North Canton, OH 44709

Last edited:
Oh, I think i can handle this. I'll probably be in. I'll let you know for sure soon.

Oh, I think i can handle this. I'll probably be in. I'll let you know for sure soon.

Sounds good Stephen! Just let me know when you decide. 9pm is the movie time we are looking at.

So far I have:

1. jem0473/jess0473
2. Poondoggs
3. Krystm
4. Cougar
5. Mike
6. mjs182004 (meeting us @ QS&L)
7. teggy84

Last edited:
I can pass by and meet everyone, can't stay for the movie though. See ya'll then.

What I'm I think??? thought it's the QS&L in columbus, daaa. when we have the columbus meet maybe we'll meet then.

What I'm I think??? thought it's the QS&L in columbus, daaa. when we have the columbus meet maybe we'll meet then.

I was wondering when I saw you live in Columbus but I assumed you were going on an expedition/trip somwhere north and QS&L was on the way. I don't ask questions LOL

Back