300zx or rx7 rims?

AutoBox

:
rockin the awd.....
im tossin the idea of jumpin to stx early and grab a few autox in stx before the season ends this year.....im workin out some details on a coilover setup but i dont think ill have enough to get nice 16 or 17x7.5 rims...so i was looki around and remeber that the 300zx had 16X7.5 rims stock on thier n/a models...thing is i remeber the offset was kinda low (+35 i belive)....would this be better..maybe havin, trim some off the fenderwell lining for turnin radius....or should i try rx7 rims with a spacer cus they have a rather large offset and 8" wide ??? just a idea im tossin aorund

You might want to check to see that the hub circle fits before you spend money. We tried to bolt 16" wheels from our RX-7 Turbo II on the MSP to drive in winter. The hub circles were too small to fit on the Protege.

well im actually lookin at the fd3s rims from a 92 up rx7....good point though....does anyone have hub specs for these rims also?

there is another thread about the FD rims and one person said they tried to fit them and the rim rubbed on the strut.

Back