Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
I got this
Factory-price-HD-1080P-Car-DVR-Camera-IR-Dashboard-Vehicle-Black-Box-GS1000B-Video-Recorder-10.jpg_50x50.jpg
dash cam for $26. Works pretty well (up to 1080p) if you just need something cheap/breaks wont care. Here. I made these videos with it (I should have adjusted the exposure but w/e).

Window is down for the first half, up for the second

Window down

Last edited:
I like it. How long did the shipping take?

For $26, I'll get it.

I call it the "gateway cam" :D

i had it and it broke 3 months later :(... but i was so used to driving with one, i had to spring for a more expensive one :D

Stay away from the chinese ones with novatek chips. I think best for money now is $100 cowon ac1 from amazon.

but i do give you the fact that this is the best for the price... which is probably how much it cost to ship it from china.

I call it the "gateway cam" :D

i had it and it broke 3 months later :(... but i was so used to driving with one, i had to spring for a more expensive one :D

Stay away from the chinese ones with novatek chips. I think best for money now is $100 cowon ac1 from amazon.

but i do give you the fact that this is the best for the price... which is probably how much it cost to ship it from china.

Not sure what you mean by that, it was 26 + "free shipping" The camera it self was probably $ 10.
We'll see how long it lasts, I don't intend on using it daily so if it breaks in 3 months that will be pretty bad.

Back