215/35/18 +45 offset

BadAsheP5

Contributor
:
red 02 p5
So...i am looking into getting some new wheels. 215/35/18's with a +45 offset. Manufacturer sais they will fit but may require some fender rolling etc. Just wondering if anyone has this size wheels on their p5 and how the fit is and what if anything had to be done to the fenders. Thanks :)

I don't own a P5 but I'd be surprised if somebody has them and they don't rub without a fender roll. It's gotta be real close with even with rolling the fenders.

I have 215/35/18's on my car right now +45 offset. No rubbing yet but the suspension has not been added yet.

Attachments

• side protege5.jpg
    side protege5.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 194
i have 18x7.5 wheels w/ 215/35/18 and i haven't experienced any rubbing whatsoever. btw, i have eibachs and tokico hps. if you check rishie's fitment guide this setup is ok'd, but if you have a p5 you may want to try a wheel w/ a +48 offset just to be safe

Last edited:
mountjonas said:
i hope you mean 18x7.5.
Yeah, otherwise those would be some LOOSE fitting tires! (crazy)(crazy)(crazy)

Rishies fitment guide is based off the P5 --- so if he has rims that are 18x7.5 -- then he will need a +48 off set -- unless he doesnt lower it :)
a sedan has a little more room than a 5 :)
natedizzle said:
i have 17x7.5 wheels w/ 215/35/18 and i haven't experienced any rubbing whatsoever. btw, i have eibachs and tokico hps. if you check rishie's fitment guide this setup is ok'd, but if you have a p5 you may want to try a wheel w/ a +48 offset just to be safe

I have 215/35/18's +45. I rubbed in the rear-right with them. Rolled both rear fenders and I was good to go. Sometimes I rub with a full car even with fenders rolled.

Hope that helps...

I have 215/35-18's on an 18x7 inch wheel (45mm offset), with a 2" drop all around, and I have yet to rub anywhere. Everyone that I have talked to that has had a 7.5" wide rim, and a lowered suspension has rolled the fenders. That doesn't mean that you can't do it, that has just been my experience with the issue, and is exactly why I went with an 18x7 inch wheel so I wouldn't have to roll anything. Hope this is helpful, later.

Back