2022 CX-5 Exhaust Tips on 2021?

Recently noticed that the exhaust tips on the 2022 CX5 Turbo models look slightly bigger and cooler than the ones on my 2021 2.5T. Which made me wonder if it was possible to put the 2022 version on mine. I looked on several of the usual OEM parts websites but couldn't find any matches. Anyone have any suggestions or know if this is even possible? Thanks!

I think they are welded to the rear exhaust silencer outer pipes. Can send you a more detailed picture if interested

7020CB90-76EA-4B3C-84F1-DC3124B5BD53.png

btw I think the 2022 parts catalogs are not public/online yet. I see only up to 2021 for parts.
If you want to dig deeper may be try to call a Mazda dealer with a vin from a turbo and ask. They can look it up and confirm.

btw I think the 2022 parts catalogs are not public/online yet. I see only up to 2021 for parts.
If you want to dig deeper may be try to call a Mazda dealer with a vin from a turbo and ask. They can look it up and

If you want to dig deeper may be try to call a Mazda dealer with a vin from a turbo and ask. They can look it up and confirm.
Good idea thank you! I'll make sure to post if I make any progress.

I can attest they are so much nicer on the'22 models than the earlier years. Love them.
2018+ Mazda6 has very similar(if not the same) tips , too.

Back