2021 Mazda CX-5 Signature Interior

I have the GTR and just getting used to the black on black. Love the vehicle and quality of the interior. Ed

The brown seats really grew on me. I was on the fence up to the point of purchase. 1.5 years later, I don’t even think twice about it. I just smile while driving.
I would think that's the perception of the majority of drivers in general, not just Mazda buyers, in all manner of things. After a year or two, with all the nits having been picked, accommodations made ("adapting to the tool"), and the last vestiges of new car smell having worn off, the experience resolves itself into how well the the vehicle performs, how comfortably it does what it does, and how reliable it happens to be.

I would think that's the perception of the majority of drivers in general, not just Mazda buyers, in all manner of things. After a year or two, with all the nits having been picked, accommodations made ("adapting to the tool"), and the last vestiges of new car smell having worn off, the experience resolves itself into how well the the vehicle performs, how comfortably it does what it does, and how reliable it happens to be.
well said

Back