2021 CX-5 Tire Pressure Display

:
2021 CX-5T AWD CE
A couple of online manuals for the MyMazda phone app show screen shots which display the actual tire pressures in each wheel. But the instructions to get to this screen don’t seem to work .... I can get a status message that the tire pressures are Ok, but nothing that gives the actual pressures.

Anyone gotten this to work?

- Mark

It's only on the 20-21 3 and CX-30. We don't get it on the CX-5

Thanks for replies. Bummer. All the hardware and connectivity should be there with the 2021 CX-5, so perhaps it might show up at some point. Speaking of which (and maybe the manuals cover it) is there a process for updating the CX-5's software? I know there is an app called Toobox to update the maps (which I don't have), but is there some way to check the car's software version and update it?

- Mark

Thanks for replies. Bummer. All the hardware and connectivity should be there with the 2021 CX-5, so perhaps it might show up at some point. Speaking of which (and maybe the manuals cover it) is there a process for updating the CX-5's software? I know there is an app called Toobox to update the maps (which I don't have), but is there some way to check the car's software version and update it?

- Mark
See this thread for infotainment update info.

This is for the old generation up to 2020.

Don't even attempt this on 2021 as it has different system/firmwares.

Back