2021 CX-5 Carbon Turbo FWD or AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the first-hand experiences you posted about were discussing the FWD version "in the rain" and "on a drizzly day", which are completely irrelevant to the OP's situation.

I own a FWD non-turbo, like your loaner, and have nave experienced none of the issues you experienced in dry weather.
As you've probably already figured out, some people have no idea what their talking about, but continue to do so anyway. Hopefully, the OP is smart enough to filter out the irrelevant. :)

As you've probably already figured out, some people have no idea what their talking about, but continue to do so anyway. Hopefully, the OP is smart enough to filter out the irrelevant. :)
In virtually all of the OP's posts, he clearly states his use cases, yet unobtanium completely ignores them...
- "I live in the San Francisco Bay Area that hardly ever rains."
- "It is a city car, and the
only time it may see some snow is 1 or 2 trips, which my old FWD CX-5 seems to handle fine.
- "Yes, AWD will have more traction on slippery condition like rain or snow, but there are none of those conditions where I live."
- "I drive quite passively"

Expressing a different opinion and or pointing out where you think someone may be incorrect and doing so in a friendly way is one thing…However what’s going in this thread as of recent is another thing entirely and not going unnoticed.

Being confrontational, instigating drama, eliciting a response etc…No matter how subtle will be noticed and is unacceptable behavior on Mazdas247.

Please note the following Site Rule…

d ) The act of intentionally posting inflammatory threads or replies for no other purpose than inciting or provoking others, also known as "trolling", is strictly prohibited. Mazdas247 has a zero tolerance policy towards trolling, meaning users who engage in such activity can be immediately and permanently banned without warning.

Thank you. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back