2020 CX-5 turbo making "quiet chirping noises" at low speed?

:
'20 CX-5 Signature
I just noticed my car making this sound at low speeds, usually when decelerating under 25mph. It doesn't appear to be linked to the rotation of the wheel though and I don't think it has anything to do with the brakes. Maybe linked to the car downshifting since it resets itself a few times?

It's very subtle and I don't know how to describe it other than a very quiet bird-like chirping noise. It happens 3 times in this video, at 2 seconds, at 4 seconds, and at 6 seconds. I first noticed it about a month ago about a week after I had just changed my oil for the first time (after 1 year and 5000 miles, I used Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5w-30 with an OEM filter). Now, the sound may have been around before that and I just never noticed it. But now that I've heard it a few times I can't NOT hear it when it happens. If the radio is on it is hard to hear so maybe it had been making this noise before and I never heard it?

Is this a normal sound and if so what is causing it? If not, well, yeah, what is causing it?

Car seems to drive fine and I haven't noticed anything odd other than the noise.

I've narrowed the sound down to corresponding with the engine rpms as the times where it resets is when the car is downshifting as it decelerates. My guess is it is some noise associated with the turbo but I'm surprised nobody else has ever noticed it on their car unless it means there is something wrong with mine.

I’ve never heard that sound either, so it isn’t “normal”. But that doesn’t mean it’s indicative of some problem.

Was waiting to hear the fuel pump buzz and say “yeah, that spooked me a bit too” but that’s different. New sound to me, I have 11k on my turbo.

Back