2019 mazda cx-9 sig price

Looking to Get into a 2019 or 2020 cx-9 signature , see few 19 leftovers with good deals or go for a 2020 with the upgrades features? What price should be able get a 19 signsture to be worth it? Thanks

Personally, I wouldn't get a 2020 Sig just for the fact that there is no 2nd row bench seat option, and the 2nd row doesn't have a "pass-through" for passengers to get to the 3rd row. You access the 3rd row the same way you would with a bench seat. You're trading the convenience of a 2nd row pass-through for a fancier cupholder.

Check this thread for 2019 pricing.

Thats true also like the auburn interior on 19 which the 2020 doesn't carry anymore

Oh man, I didn't realize the interior colour changed. I actually wanted a 2019 GT with beige, ended up with Sig with auburn. I gambled the 2020s wouldn't have many changes.

The captains chairs seem a bit nicer, but not really a game changer. 2019 has a console that comes down. Not the same, but not bad. Then if not needed, fold it up, there's the bench.

Overall, the beige interior and the foot activated trunk would've been worth it for me to wait. Oh well.

The auburn does get a lot of compliments though.

Good luck man , great vehicle..Have had few mazdas they are great quality also made in japan ..You can see the details and quality especially the interior

Oh man, I didn't realize the interior colour changed. I actually wanted a 2019 GT with beige, ended up with Sig with auburn. I gambled the 2020s wouldn't have many changes.

The captains chairs seem a bit nicer, but not really a game changer. 2019 has a console that comes down. Not the same, but not bad. Then if not needed, fold it up, there's the bench.

Overall, the beige interior and the foot activated trunk would've been worth it for me to wait. Oh well.

The auburn does get a lot of compliments though.
Personally, I wouldn't get a 2020 Sig just for the fact that there is no 2nd row bench seat option, and the 2nd row doesn't have a "pass-through" for passengers to get to the 3rd row. You access the 3rd row the same way you would with a bench seat. You're trading the convenience of a 2nd row pass-through for a fancier cupholder.

Check this thread for 2019 pricing.

Thats true man , captain chairs seem.more for mini vans in my opinion

Thats true man , captain chairs seem.more for mini vans in my opinion

I mean, I don't really have an issue with captain's chairs, though they aren't my preference. That said, IMO, the whole point of captain's chairs is easier access to the 3rd row via the pass-through between the 2nd row captain's chairs. In the 2020 Sig trim, you're basically getting a 6-seater with an extra armrest, and no convenient pass-through to the 3rd row.

I mean, I don't really have an issue with captain's chairs, though they aren't my preference. That said, IMO, the whole point of captain's chairs is easier access to the 3rd row via the pass-through between the 2nd row captain's chairs. In the 2020 Sig trim, you're basically getting a 6-seater with an extra armrest, and no convenient pass-through to the 3rd row.

Unless purchasing the lower trim like a touring model which has no middle console and could walk thru

Unless purchasing the lower trim like a touring model which has no middle console and could walk thru

Yeah it's only the Sig trim that has the fixed 2nd row console. Which is dumb IMO.. it's easier to get into the 3rd row on a GT, but pay extra for the Sig and now its harder to access in favour of a fancy console. If I were getting a 2020 with captain's chairs, it would have to be a GT.

Mazdas are very beautiful and interesting cars. I started my story with Mazdas from 2006. It was a Mazda 6 2.3 gasoline, A/T, grey color, very beautiful. But I was very disappointed when the transmission had got out of the service... Despite this, I've visited a site and decided to use a service that is coming at your location and pick up your old defected car. Everything was very quick and without any black schemes. Today I'm driving a Mazda CX-9 2.5 45000$, the mileage is 30k and till now all is perfect, my Mazda brings only the pleasure to me.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I'm a bad negotiator, a much as I try I never know if I could get more off...think jerry and George trying to buy the car from David Puddie. Numbers flying, eventually I lose track (and end up at the vending machine!!!).

But I also tend to go for some add ons. Tint, winter rims and tires, then when you also consider the trade in...so many variables, I find it hard to know what I paid in the end for the vehicle.

A simple variation in what I think my trade in is worth will change my perceived deal. And do I assume tint value at the retail cost? Their cost is lower. Obviously I could simply negotiate straight up and then do all the other changes/add ons separately after, and sell current car privately. But I don't have the patience. Which I suppose costs me in end.

Mazdas are very beautiful and interesting cars. I started my story with Mazdas from 2006. It was a Mazda 6 2.3 gasoline, A/T, grey color, very beautiful. But I was very disappointed when the transmission had got out of the service... Despite this, I've visited a site and decided to use a service that is coming at your location and pick up your old defected car. Everything was very quick and without any black schemes. Today I'm driving a Mazda CX-9 2.5 45000$, the mileage is 30k and till now all is perfect, my Mazda brings only the pleasure to me.
Is this service as good as you described it?

Back