2018 CX-5 GT turn signal question

Hello everyone. I just recently purchased a 2018 CX-5 GT and I love it. Problem is I've noticed that the turn signal will stay on from time to time, but there is no alarm to notify me that I've been driving with my blinker on for an extended period of time.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if my CX-5 just doesn't have a turn signal alarm?

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks and happy driving.

tempImageg2hMg0.jpg
tempImageNSeUW6.jpg

@Mazdaspin I am curious if your 2018 CX-5 came with an owner's manual.
If no -- the owner's manuals all can be found here:
specifically for the 2018
the owner's manual PDF:
the interactive (click stuff inside the car):

related turn signal discussion:

manual snippet:

I see no mention of a signal alarm.

Upvote 0
@Mazdaspin I am curious if your 2018 CX-5 came with an owner's manual.
If no -- the owner's manuals all can be found here:

related turn signal discussion:

manual snippet:

I see no mention of a signal alarm.
It did, I looked through it but I too didn't see any mention of an alarm. I even looked to see if there was an on/off mode but nothing...

Upvote 0
It's really not the end of the world, but I just think its odd Mazda wouldn't include a basic feature like a signal alarm. I always shake my head at those that drive miles down the road with a turn signal stuck on. But I guess I'm one of them now lol

Upvote 0
It's really not the end of the world, but I just think its odd Mazda wouldn't include a basic feature like a signal alarm. I always shake my head at those that drive miles down the road with a turn signal stuck on. But I guess I'm one of them now lol
Don't you get a blinking indicator on the dash when the turn signal is engaged? I might be wrong but I think I saw something in one of the setting screens relating to the sound of the turn signal blink. It might be only on the GTR and Sig, will have to check.

Upvote 0
I just checked and there is a volume setting for the turn signals in the Reserve. It's under Vehicle in the Settings menu.

Upvote 0
Back