2017 Mazda6 2.2L Random fault codes…Help!

Hi all,
So I lovely 2017mazda6 2.2 sportnav isn’t being as lovely as once was prior to side impact, the repairer and insurance said I should book in to madza for an assessment, and then insurance possibly would pick up the further costs, that in turn will cost me a poo load of money, and being so close to Xmas, I may have to limp it around.

If anyone has any options I could look into that would be much appreciated..

So the story comes after the damage, I had been getting messages saying smart city braking support malfunction.

The down load the garage gave me on collection, highlights more faults, which I will now list below -
1) PO299:00-64 turbocharger/supercharger A underboost. ( stored in the pcm module)

2) UO401:00-08 invalid data received from ecm/pcm A (stored in the abs brake system)

3)UO401:68-48 invalid data recieved from ecm/pcm A. ( fault stored in forward sending camera).
Then finally
4) UO415:68-48 invalid data recieved from the antilock brake system (abs) control module A. ( as above stored in the forward sensing camera).

The turbo I believe is a vacuum issue, or the horrid butterfly separation fault which I need to diagnose first, but any help for the other info into the network faults would be of help, I somewhat have a feeling my ecu maybe the possible problem, I only say this, soon as I reset ignition, I usually have to drive between 5-15mins, and wonder if it’s an over heating issue in the ecu which in turn throws the car into a hissy fit stage of not knowing what’s going on in the network systems. Thanks in advance for any help.

Back