2017 CX-5 now featured on Mazda USA site

So the Touring Preferred Package at $780 and the Touring i-ActiveSense Package at $625 is indeed correct. Good value!

So the Touring Preferred Package at $780 and the Touring i-ActiveSense Package at $625 is indeed correct. Good value!

Great values, but really annoyed that you can't get both packages together!

That Touring Preferred Package is a steal!

MSRP for my 16.5 (FWD, Touring w/Tech) = $28,520
Closest comparable package for the 2017 (Touring w/Preferred + fogs) = $28,035 (+however much the Nav card costs)

Closest comparable package for the 2017 (Touring w/Preferred + fogs) = $28,035 (+however much the Nav card costs)

The 2017 Touring Preferred Package includes Navigation. I assume that means you don't have to pay extra for the Nav card.

It appears that what yrwei's dealer told him was off the mark. I live in North Texas and plan to avoid that salesperson like he's a bloated corpse.

The top of the line AWD CX-5 with the luxury package is 34,060. That is not a bad deal. Anybody know what the front and rear trim package is?

Ok, no manual is now 100%. Was 99.9% before this...

Talk about a price bump, base model is like 4k more, yikes. And you have to pay extra for certain colors?! I don't like that...

The top of the line AWD CX-5 with the luxury package is 34,060. That is not a bad deal. Anybody know what the front and rear trim package is?

The front and rear trim package could well be the subtle bodykit which I posted on the Appearance and Accesorries section of the forum. It's available as the Kuroi Sports Pack in Australia which also released all its CX-5 specs today.

For us Canadians... build&price is also available on our site too. No surprises for us! (manual available on lowest trim as expected)

Ok, no manual is now 100%. Was 99.9% before this...

Talk about a price bump, base model is like 4k more, yikes. And you have to pay extra for certain colors?! I don't like that...

Soul Red and Polar White were extra on the 16's.

The front and rear trim package could well be the subtle bodykit which I posted on the Appearance and Accesorries section of the forum. It's available as the Kuroi Sports Pack in Australia which also released all its CX-5 specs today.

Thanks. Just took a look. The DMD kit looks nice!

There was never a peep about the 17 on the US site either until it was official.

I saw a front and end trim package on 2016 CX-3, looked nice was about 400.
I think its just a minor facelift - some chrome (subtle) and some lip / scratch guards etc.

With the packages it seems Mazda is aggressively pushing GT Trim. If you are in market for Touring, value is more important to you than having all features.
It actually is amazing - more GT sales and when folks compare Touring to what other competitors give - Touring wins hands down. Its amazing - I regret not having these options / prices for 16.5

Navigation is pretty much useless, if I get AA or Apple joople on my car - never will use the nav, so will most folks.

Back