2016 Nav does not maintain its volume.

Mooman

:
Mazda CX-5 GT 2016
When I am using the radio and Nav together, the volume on the navigation decreases to the point that you can bearly hear the directions. Anyone facing this issue?

What could be happening is when I lower the volume of my radio, I am also lowering the volume of the Nav. I guess I can't be doing both at the same time. To raise the volume of the Nav, I have to go to the settings of the Nav and make adjustments.

What could be happening is when I lower the volume of my radio, I am also lowering the volume of the Nav. I guess I can't be doing both at the same time. To raise the volume of the Nav, I have to go to the settings of the Nav and make adjustments.

As stated by ikerg, radio and nav volume are independent. When the nav voice is being heard the volume control changes the nav volume only, while the radio volume remains unchanged.

As stated by ikerg, radio and nav volume are independent. When the nav voice is being heard the volume control changes the nav volume only, while the radio volume remains unchanged.

Go into sounds settings, and increase the nav volume to hear the voice louder. I increased mine, but just slightly. It also automatically decreases any other audio volumes that are playing, such as radio,CD player- those levels are restored once the nav is done speaking. And in mine at least --the nav voice only comes from the 'drivers side' speaker.

Back