2012 Mazdas247 MOTM Calendar "prep" thread

MP5T-SPIDER01-16.jpg

Message Sent, The 8.8 MB version is Mailed to You..

Thanks..

Last edited:
got 8 out of 12 months setup. gotta decide what should go on the front :/

Last edited:
I'd just say a big mazda logo, maybe a blue background? and title of the calender along the bottom.

sketched it out in photoshop real quick, just an idea.

2012mazdaofthemonth_edited-1.jpg

I will send mine soon, I only have some car show pics with that resolution since I don't own a good camera :(.

The rest is
UserName: Joka1 -sure, use it
Model/ Year: 2002 Protege ES-T

Rob

Last edited:
^ i know :D

only missing a few more (and December's is one of course)

Allright................ I have a friend who is a professional photographer but we can't meet until FEB. His pic will be copywrited but you will have approval to use it for free. Pic quality will be 20000 x better. Or I can borrow a nice camera and get a pic this weekend. You decide.........

Rob

The Idea of Stalling into Feb is a bit silly IMO... It's already a month into the year of the callendar.
Dont you have any good pictures from before?

I'd just say a big mazda logo, maybe a blue background? and title of the calender along the bottom.

sketched it out in photoshop real quick, just an idea.

2012mazdaofthemonth_edited-1.jpg

Nice but keep in mind there is no need for Mazda's own logo / marque for a couple reasons...This is a Mazdas247 Community Calendar not Mazda's (they are not helping in any way to make the calendar) and we do not have permission to use the Mazda logo / marque on a product for sale.

Now let's see some design ideas Mazdas247 style! :D

^ haha what i was gonna say..

i'm thinking bout putting the idea on the back burner for this year. don't want to sell a 2012 calendar in feb :D

I'm toying with this idea: 2013 Calendar (but use Dec 2011 - Nov 2012 winners) - that way I can get the calendar out before the year has started (or shortly after)

^ this also gives me close to a year to play with design / more time to get sponsors (aka top-notch calendar / lower cost)

Back