2011 Weathertech Cargo Mat Behind 2nd row seat? (Same as 2010?)

:
2011 CX-9 GT AWD
Hello,

Old Mazda 626 owner (real old); new Mazda CX-9 2011 GT AWD with Bose and Powergate.

I don't see any sites listing a 2011 Weathertech cargo mat for behind the 2nd seat.

Since I have the subwoofer and the powergate is this a problem?

I am looking for something durable and odor free. I've used 247 advanced searches but don't see anything yet mentioning difference if any from 2010 and 2011. Reputable internet merchant suggestions appreciated!

Thank you!

The bose sub sits underneath the cargo area, so that shouldn't matter. Try calling weather tech to ask them...they may just not have updated their system yet (I mean, how many cx-9 owners are ordering from weathertech). They are awesome, and the fact that they are 100% American is inspiring.

Thank you!

Thanks. I went to their web site, but it didn't look like they sold them directly, but through various outlets. I'll ask them tho'

weather tech

I have a 2010 cx-9 with bose,and lift gate my liner fits great. I'm sure it will fit yours.

Hello,

Old Mazda 626 owner (real old); new Mazda CX-9 2011 GT AWD with Bose and Powergate.

I don't see any sites listing a 2011 Weathertech cargo mat for behind the 2nd seat.

Since I have the subwoofer and the powergate is this a problem?

I am looking for something durable and odor free. I've used 247 advanced searches but don't see anything yet mentioning difference if any from 2010 and 2011. Reputable internet merchant suggestions appreciated!

Thank you!

I have a 2011 cx9 with powergate, sub, etc, probably like yours. The weathertech mat is nice enough. It fits perfectly after trimming off a small piece on one side that is pre-creased (almost like they intend for some people to trim it?).
It trims easily with a scissors and looks like an oem fit when done.

Back