>> 2010 Mazdaspeed3 HEADLIGHT BAKE & PAINT!!! **Photos & Video!**

This isnt far enough????????
2-21-10_4-1.jpg

I meant of the back ;)

headlights look good. I need to do that daytime running like thing. Was it hard?

This mod was harder for the LED add on. Made the eyelids out of fiberglass and bondo, created a void in the back of the eyelids for the LED strip. Hooked up the led strip to the "driving-light" portion of the yellow bulb and now when you turn your light switch on, the first click is for the led and the second for the headlights. The yellow bulb still operates as a blinker. The leds are not in the headlight itself but tucked under the eyelids. Thanks

Looks good I prob would of left the area around the high's chrome tho. Since you have hid's I can see why it didnt matter too much to you though.

Looks good I prob would of left the area around the high's chrome tho. Since you have hid's I can see why it didnt matter too much to you though.

Thanks. Sorry but I don't understand your statement. The area around the high beam are chrome. I have an MZ3 sport. The LED's are the only lights that are on in the pictures.

In NY you need an amber reflector. I would check first with your state law.. But it does look better without the amber. Sorry not sure of the ease of removal someone with experience did it for me.

Sorry, I was half asleep when I posted that haha

73f1c8fc.jpg

Thats as distant as I have at the moment

That looks damn sexy. I need that. Now. I need to get my windows tinted so I'm just gonna see if the shop can take care of the tails for me too.

Awesome vids man, I def wanna black out the fog trim and ugly interior trim but I'm not sure if I wanna spray the inside of my housing - not sure how confident I am with a heat gun and a can of paint.

Back