2008.5 MAZDASPEED3 - Now in CRYSTAL WHITE and METROPOLITAN GRAY

Closest mazdaspeed dealer still claims they know nothing about 2008.5 interior and color offerings. It doesn't make a big deal for me honestly but I think it's funny that they aren't informed. However the salesman I've been talking to said they'll talk to the regional mazda rep as soon as he's back in town.

tell them to check their intranet. i had my dealer look at that. they didnt know anything. also it tells them how many they are getting and about when they will get them. im still waitin to pay off some bills to get mine but i still bug my sales person to let me know if anything else changes. if i hear anything ill post

ps... wtf is this guy doin? lol(breakn)

it does look good.

don't know what to do know. was waiting for the white, but this gray
does look nice.

guess i'll just wait and see which color turns me on the most.

due to the quality and poor lighting, that MS3 could easily pass for CB...

assuming it is indeed MG, I can see some potential... but like the rest of you, I really need to see better pictures (or see it in person) to make a final call.

I see your point... definitely a noticeable difference. The CB is a bit lighter than I remember... Still, the MG you posted definitely looks to be a half a shade darker than the original... I'll assume they're the same color and chalk it up to lighting.

anyway... I wonder how much different this color will be to the existing galaxy grey mica. I've seen a lot of 3 hatches in that color and they look pretty good... if they're as similar as I expect, it'll only make it that much more difficult to tell whether this is a Speed... which can be both good and bad.

Well after looking at my Brothers 07 Miata in Gray and knowing the MG is darker I am going with the MG gray.

Placing order at the end of the month

im takign pics of a grey hopefully tomarow sittign at Mazda HQ warranty center. its a 8.5 with the new trim and updates.
Dirty as heck so i will try and get the best picturte i can!

So if I order soon what's the chance of it coming before the end of Feb? Would a better bet be to see what the dealers get in stock first?

DQ,
I ordered mine online, and they submitted the order about 2 weeks ago. It was kicked-back because of these new changes (I originally wanted Sunlight Silver and had to choose something else, so I got MGM). Anyways, they said mid-April would be a stretch for delivery. I'd assume you'd have to wait until at least February if you got your order in now. Then again, I'm no official on this stuff.

Back