2007 MazdaSpeed3 Parts for 2008 MS3

ZooMIN3

:
Whip:01 Ford Focus;08 Black Mica MS3GT
I'm trying to order Speed parts for my MS3; but its an 08 model and the parts guys aren't sure that it'll fit the 08s. However; due to the fact that nothing has changed from 07 to 08s.... (read that somewhere) then there shouldn't be any fitment issues, right? or Wrong?

I am trying to order these parts.

MSpeed Lowering Spring kit w/camber links
MSpeed Sport Dampers
MSpeed Sway Bars (Will update to see if Sway Bars are available for MS3, Thanks Rotus8 for the heads up!)
MSpeed CAI
MSpeed CBE..

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm trying to order Speed parts for my MS3; but its an 08 model and the parts guys aren't sure that it'll fit the 08s. However; due to the fact that nothing has changed from 07 to 08s.... (read that somewhere) then there shouldn't be any fitment issues, right? or Wrong?

I am trying to order these parts.

MSpeed Lowering Spring kit w/camber links
MSpeed Sport Dampers
MSpeed Sway Bars
MSpeed CAI
MSpeed CBE..

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!
You won't have any problem with any of it between 07 & 08 - exactly the same. However, the Sway bars are for the standard 3, and aren't any better than the stock MS3 ones. There are some available from other places though - Cobb and Hotchkis. Same with the Dampers, unless you are looking at the coilovers. It is common to mix up performance parts between the normal and speed versions. Be sure your dealer knows the difference and is quoting the right parts.

You won't have any problem with any of it between 07 & 08 - exactly the same. However, the Sway bars are for the standard 3, and aren't any better than the stock MS3 ones. There are some available from other places though - Cobb and Hotchkis. Same with the Dampers, unless you are looking at the coilovers. It is common to mix up performance parts between the normal and speed versions. Be sure your dealer knows the difference and is quoting the right parts.

Right-O!

So I'll go ahead and have them order up the kits....

Sway Bars are for the standard 3? Hmm....

Well, I'm on the phone right now waiting to speak with an MSpeed rep... hopefully they'll be able to confirm whether or not the sway bars are available yet or not for the MS3.

Thanks bro!

-J

Just got off the phone with a mazda rep..

They just said that they don't know if the 07 parts would fit on an 08...

I've read in a few reports that the only thing that changed for the two year models were..nothing?

So after waiting on the line for 28 minutes, it only took the guy 30 seconds to come up with that answer....

"I'm not sure if the 07 parts will work on the 08s."

-J

Back