2003.5 Mazda Protege 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed your mind again? I'm holding you to those pics...

I always change my mind lol..but the $1500 I just spent on air bag's and valve's just means there's no turning back..Will get those up after I get off work tomorrow.Thanks

If you plan on parting out, please let me know about the suspension (also, do you have any sound clips of the exhaust?). let me know if you need any stock parts as well (suspension wise) for the sale as well. hell, i would take your engine from you, but you seem to want to sell a running car haha.

I will be on the lookout for your thread then. I am interested in those mirrors, tail lights, msp and chargespeed lip, and possibly the wheels. Oh what size are wheels and tires including offset?

I will be on the lookout for your thread then. I am interested in those mirrors, tail lights, msp and chargespeed lip, and possibly the wheels. Oh what size are wheels and tires including offset?

16x7.5 38+ rear
16x7.5 30+ front- arp extended stud's with 8mm spacer's

Tire's are 195/40/16 yokohama s-drive's
This isn't my daily so the tire's are still like brand new

I wanna see if there is anyone interested in the car as a whole first before I turn it back to stock.Ground control's will stay on the car along with exhaust and motor mount's I just don't feel like taking that stuff off lol.

Ok only thing's being taken off the car are the jdm tails my brother's getting those ,bbs wheel's,roll cage and chargespeed spiltter.

Car will be sold with ground control coilover sleeve's,jic magic full catback,dgm grill,msp lip,hid's,stock wheel's with new tire's,and the jdm power folding mirror's will have picture's of that this weekend hopefully.

Lets all put our big boy pants on, if you are interested in this beauty, please post up! If not, your snide comments are not wanted.

I have a set of stock headlights if you want them for the sale so you can sell the hids by themselves. Hit me up with a pm to work things out if interested.

I have a set of stock headlights if you want them for the sale so you can sell the hids by themselves. Hit me up with a pm to work things out if interested.

Thanks for the offer but I just have stock headlight's with a ddm hid kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back