2002 Protege5 Runs 249K Miles....$1250.00obo

I am selling my automatic 2002 Protege5. The car does run but needs brakes immediately. I think a caliper may have seized because the brakes are about a year and a half old, they where fine one day with no noise and then grinding into the rotors the next day. The car does have rust issues, I am included a rust free hatch that I never installed, the motor is supposed to be good as well on the rear wiper. The car also has an idling issue, it when warmed up it will bounce from 500-750 and feels like it is going to cut out though it does not. The battery and alternator are about 2 months old. It has the winter rims still on it because when I went to get new tires and put the summer rims back on one had a crack so I just bought tires for the 15 inch winter rims. I will include the summer rims at that price as well. The care does have dents and dings as well and the passenger side skirt was ripped off in the parking lot but it is not damaged and will be included as well. Feel free to PM for more information or if interested.

Short video of driving the car. I did not want to get on it too much because it has no brakes and we purchased another vehicle and it does not have insurance on it.
http://vid934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/Hawkins1_album/For Sale/20150802_183013_zpstvktqyoy.mp4

Last edited:
Back