2002 626 Intake Manifold

Like the title says, a used good condition 2002 626 Intake manifold for sale. No EGR tube, but comes with new manifold gasket. $100 + shipping obo.
*Needs old gasket scraped off bottom.

DSCF3501.jpg

Last edited:
What is the valve on the left side of the manifold in the pic for?

Not all the 2000+ 626 manifolds are the same. The desirable ones usually don't have the emissions butterfly valves.

I was under the impression that people remove them.... I've read every god forsaken 626 post there is on this forum. Can someone with actual experience chime in ? Not to be a jerk but, I don't need speculation by people who've never dealt with one (including me). Thanks

Still unsure of whether or not this is the correct one. If not, I'll remove the valve and plates, and sell for the same price i'm asking now. TTT

dibs when new pics come and I'm going to work at 4:30 so when i get back around 10 and the IM is VTCS less then I'm BUYING

Still unsure of whether or not this is the correct one. If not, I'll remove the valve and plates, and sell for the same price i'm asking now. TTT

Once the valves are removed, which is a 15 minute job to tear them out and plug the hole, This manifold will perform identically to the 2000 626 manifold that doesn't have the vtcs. It is the same manifold just a newer year with the emissions crap added. The plus of this manifold is it has an extra vacuum port so there is no need to be using t's all over the place on a MSP.

Once the valves are removed, which is a 15 minute job to tear them out and plug the hole, This manifold will perform identically to the 2000 626 manifold that doesn't have the vtcs. It is the same manifold just a newer year with the emissions crap added. The plus of this manifold is it has an extra vacuum port so there is no need to be using t's all over the place on a MSP.

Thats what I thought. Ok, i'll be removing those then. Thanks for the info.

Back