2 tickets > me

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
well commuin home from basketball tonite...im drivin along minding my own business listening to some music...and all of the sudden i have flashing lights behind me....i pull over....cop walks up....do u know why i pulled u over.....nope cause i was goin past the court house and i had it on cruse at 35....ur music was too loud.....(blowjob) and i noticed when u pulled over those were some fancy turn signals......(thumb) ......so he walks around..asks me if i show my car....i answer what he is aski...the he walks back to car....me with no front plate..or city sticker..im like alright 4 tix im ******...he comes back and i got 2 illegal use of lighting system...and illegal use of sound system...$30 a peice...so its not bad....but still my music wasnt loud i still have the stock h.u. for god sakes..! oh well....coulda been worse....that was my fun nite

******* idiot cops, fight them ALL, that is horse s***, the stock system cant go loud at all, MORONS

i know thats my whole point now i just wanna finish off my interior speakers and a new h.u. then ill show him loud

Illegal use of sound system...I think I'd laugh in his face. They can't do s*** about that here. What's so special about your signals that makes them illegal?

Black Majik MSP said:
Illegal use of sound system...I think I'd laugh in his face. They can't do s*** about that here. What's so special about your signals that makes them illegal?
they are clear and not orange

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
well commuin home from basketball tonite...im drivin along minding my own business listening to some music...and all of the sudden i have flashing lights behind me....i pull over....cop walks up....do u know why i pulled u over.....nope cause i was goin past the court house and i had it on cruse at 35....ur music was too loud.....(blowjob) and i noticed when u pulled over those were some fancy turn signals......(thumb) ......so he walks around..asks me if i show my car....i answer what he is aski...the he walks back to car....me with no front plate..or city sticker..im like alright 4 tix im ******...he comes back and i got 2 illegal use of lighting system...and illegal use of sound system...$30 a peice...so its not bad....but still my music wasnt loud i still have the stock h.u. for god sakes..! oh well....coulda been worse....that was my fun nite

you should have asked him for some volume readings :) Just like he can't say that you were going 96 he can't say that the music was loud...

So read up on the laws regarding music where you live & if you think he was wrong, contest it in court.

^^ Thats what I said. "Illegal use of sound system" is most likely NOT how its even worded in the law books. Also, unless he has some kind of decibel readings, what the **** does 'loud' quantify. What a load of bulls***.

Dude, punctuation is your buddy. (crazy) (crazy)

Back