17 Factory wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
joepro said:
But you can buy some on www.mazdastuff.com for 125 USD each... Why would they be so expensive up here?
I dont know, I just figure all dealers like to rape our wallets when you need to buy replacement parts for your car. I actually cant believe the wheel costs lless than the tire. I figured it should be the opposite.

Kosei K1-TS rim's cost 199 USD from tirerack (less if you order through tireswap, http://www.tireswap.com) and only weigh 14.1 lbs. (much less then stock) and come in 17x7.

04_mazda3_k1tsgrey_1.jpg

And they look pretty nice on a 3. Remember nobody said you gotta use the heavy clunky stock rims. Plenty of much nicer aftermarket solutions for barely any additional money.

17" Wheels I would like to purchase!!!!!!

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to the Mazda 3s family. I saw the thread for the 17" wheels and I would like to buy them.

I just bought my 3s 4 door from Earnhardts in Phoenix and I live in Prescott, AZ. I could just drive down (the thoughts of a short road trip in my 4 day old 3s are making my right foot very happy!)

I hope I am not to late. Let me know what the price is...did I see something in the 2-400.00 range? If you go to Mazda's web site, the sport pkg is like 490.00 which only includes the 17" wheels and the side sills. The side sills are listed at 340.00 by themselves if you look at the price guide on Mazda's site. The resulting difference is 150.00 for the wheels and the tires. I will give you 250.00 though. No shipping and I can come get them as soon as you like!

Patrick

if he has sold them... i am going to be selling mine as well. as soon as my new wheels get here.

i also live in arizona. phoenix.

What is the problem with the 17" Wheels?

Forgive my ignorance, but why is everyone offloading their 17" wheels? As I am sure most of you are aware, the 3 series is almost impossible to find at even the largest dealerships. I took the only 5 speed s I could get my hands on and didn't get a single package or option. I would have loved to get at least the sport package, but I figure I can add some items much easier than I can get rid of an AT!

Call me crazy, but I think the 17" wheels are OK, they are certainly better than the 16" I have. Let me know what you want to do and how much you want for them.

By the by, anyone know if the tire pressure monitoring system can be added after the fact? I have yet to see it on the 3 so I have no idea how it is set up.

Cheers

Comsat said:
Hi, I am new to this forum and new to the Mazda 3s family. I saw the thread for the 17" wheels and I would like to buy them.

I just bought my 3s 4 door from Earnhardts in Phoenix and I live in Prescott, AZ. I could just drive down (the thoughts of a short road trip in my 4 day old 3s are making my right foot very happy!)

I hope I am not to late. Let me know what the price is...did I see something in the 2-400.00 range? If you go to Mazda's web site, the sport pkg is like 490.00 which only includes the 17" wheels and the side sills. The side sills are listed at 340.00 by themselves if you look at the price guide on Mazda's site. The resulting difference is 150.00 for the wheels and the tires. I will give you 250.00 though. No shipping and I can come get them as soon as you like!

Patrick

Comsat said:
Call me crazy, but I think the 17" wheels are OK, they are certainly better than the 16" I have.

I love my wheels.. The 17" wheels with the low profile tires really sets the car off, as far as I am concerned.. (2thumbs)

Ok... my stock 17"wheels + tires are for sale agin. located in phoenix arizona. whats a reasonable price?

tires included?

Rum - did you get a whole new car? or just new rim(s)?

If the car and wheels are totally new - then the wheels should be in awesome shape. Hit me up with the tire brand and size. I want the wheels -

rum said:
actually i got a new one already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back