12000k HID

speedmo21

im interested in buyin a 12000k HID kit. Will this cause any problems as far as blowin anything or anykind of melting?

No, they shouldn't melt anything cause HIDs run cooler. However, you're gonna blind oncoming traffic. Cops won't play nice with you.

why dont you just get a set of purple tinted light BULBS?......... you wasting hella money to get a 12000k kit which puts out just about the same amount of light of a regular light bulb....

no i have the purple bulbs now,there nice but not HID...my buddy just put the 12k in his RSX and it looks increidble..i could tell it was him in ****** africa...these lights are unmistakeable

speedmo21 said:
no i have the purple bulbs now,there nice but not HID...my buddy just put the 12k in his RSX and it looks increidble..i could tell it was him in ****** africa...these lights are unmistakeable
when we go up the ladder of temperature of HIDs and say that you are losing light "OUTPUT" we are not meaning how bright they LOOK.... YES the 12000K are real bright and you can tell even in Africa.........But when we say "OUTPUT" we mean the light beam from looking INSIDE the car.... any temperature above 4300K you are LOSING light output. I wouldnt be surpirsed the OEM lightbulb will give you better vision than the 12000K HIDs. <--- abit exagerated but you get my point :)

I have 4300K HIDs in my car and i got what i wanted from HID... and thats way better road vision.

My friends 9000k look very very very nice, and I was considering getting them, but I have a lot of other things to buy first.

Back