12 psi on stock bottom end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is by no means my first FI.

You could build 100 500hp FI civics and still blow this motor on 12 psi with your bolt ons. (dunno) What is your point?

But your answer is yes, people have run 12psi on the stock botttom end, and for most of them it did not end well, and most knowledgeable people wouldn't dare run 12psi on your set-up, unless they didn't care about blowing a motor, or are just ignorant.

You ever hear the saying "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer"? If you have all this experience with FI motors, and know enough to not need our help, you wouldn't be asking this stupid question.

Last edited:
You could build 100 500hp FI civics and still blow this motor on 12 psi with your bolt ons. (dunno) What is your point?

But your answer is yes, people have run 12psi on the stock botttom end, and for most of them it did not end well, and most knowledgeable people wouldn't dare run 12psi on your set-up, unless they didn't care about blowing a motor, or are just ignorant.

You ever hear the saying "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer"? If you have all this experience with FI motors, and know enough to not need our help, you wouldn't be asking this stupid question.

Ok were did i ask? if you would read it clearly states i was just wondering if anyone has not that im going to. Once again not reading way to go. But honstley im not gonna keep going with this if no one is reading. YOU WIN! (blarf)

It's not even about you...It's info more intended for the people who are going to search this site trying to figure out what to do with there newly bought MSP, read this thread and think it's ok to turn up the boost!
We are just trying to get the right info out there.
You keep saying this isn't your first FI motor. I have a few FI motors and none of them are the same. The "FI" motor in my suzuki samurai project has a Swift GT motor in it that came with stock forged internals, that motor little 1.3 can handle 12-15 PSI of the T25 with very little bolt on mods and a weak tune all day.
The 2.0 obviously can not handle that type of abuse.

aright... due to the fact that the question (which has been discussed to death many times over) being answered, and the OP's request... I'm just gonna lock this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back