10 years already?

505zoom

Breathe
:
2003 MSP #119
I just hit 10 years on this forum. I bought my MSP December 6th 2002, it was one of the first black micas out of port from Cali.

It still feels like a new car and still amazes me every time I drive it. Just hit 50k on it a few months ago. Can't believe it's been this long.

Any other OG's still lurking around here?

Damn only 50k miles on your MSP.. you sure dont drive it much! No wounder why it still feels new. I've put over 100k miles on mine in under 5 years!

lol if you don't think he drives it much you should see miguels car. last time i saw a pic of the odo it was at like 22k.

Damn bro! An OG with 50k? That's crazy!

I'm not the original owner but, I picked mine up when she was a year and a half old. I bought my 03.5 MSP in Dec '04 and still lovin it 8yrs later!!

10 years already? I was thinking the same thing recently, bought my MSP in August 2003....wasn't even in the market for a car, just saw it and had to have it. Impulse buys FTW!!!! I think I wrote a thread about this somewhere....lol

I think mine has something like 67K on it. Although if you check my build its not really in a drivable state right now. Hopefully it will be coming together soon.

I think I've hit OG status :D

I actually joined in November of 2001 as CitizenP5, but decided on my current name in 2002.

Still wish I had left the city of Houston with my MSP, before Hurricane Ike put her under water. I stopped, turned around and looked at her in the garage for a minute thinking to myself if I should take her to Dallas with me.......I ended up closing the garage and walked away thinking she would be safe. One of my regrets in life....

Wewt! Congrats! 10 years coming up with my MSP here soon as well...just over 100k miles.

Back