'03.5 Racing Hart Wheel / Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
One RH wheel in Hypersilver. Professionally trued and reconditioned with 3-step process. Hard to tell from brand new.
$150 + shipping SOLD...
USED WHEEL (with center cap) ALSO SOLD...
wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

AND some pics to show color and finish compared to a oem wheel (the new wheel is much glossier so the light plays off it more, so its kinda tough to capture how close they are.)
wheelcomp2.jpg

wheelcomp.jpg

wheelcomp3.jpg

BY THE WAY, THE USED RIM IS FOR SALE TOO...

Last edited:
dangit, i needa full size spare..but no moneys.
spending it on new brakes :(

I would say the color is extremely close, but its a subjective judgement. I will try to get another pic posted showing it side by side with an oem wheel. At the price there is no center cap, but I have one I could add for another $20. The stealership gets $50 for them.

is this still available? I may need it i got a flat tonight and may need a new wheel. could you tell me how much shipping to 19803 would be? How much for the used rim?

what is your paypal i think i will pick up the used for 140 shipping included, email me the info and i will give you shipping address

How much was it to get the wheel refurbished with that process? When I bought the car they were already chewed to hell :(

How much was it to get the wheel refurbished with that process? When I bought the car they were already chewed to hell :(

place in md called "nationwide wheel" that refurbishes wheels, i think for four it is 350.00

oh cool did not know about wheel doctor, need to get my wheels done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back