For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I'm cleaning out my garage and got some parts for sale. Everything is OBO and you pay shipping, these arent the greatest pictures but just let me know and i can get some closer pictures if you would like. AEM electronic boost gauge and single gauge pod - $100 Stock msp springs with 115,000 miles on them - SOLD Radio surround - $30 Test pipe - SOLD MSP door sills - SOLD Stock side mount innercooler - $25 Bypass vaulve - $25 Corksport axel-back exhaust - SOLD mazdaspeed protege stock intake manifold - $50
Mazda Proteg - Production class I bought Wrx so my Protege is for sale. Only 3 rally done with this car. Really solid car and ready to race. Saguenay : third position Lac-Aux-Sables: DNF flats Charlevoix : second position Moteur/transmission: 1,8L stock Magnaflow catback (no muffler) Quaife LSD (not installed) Suspension/Brake/Wheels: Hot Bits DT1 gravel spec coilovers Proteg5 strut tower bar Hawks HP+ front brake pads Goodridge SS brake lines 5 x 14 Braid Winrace TA wheels with 10 new Yokohama A035 (gravel) 6 x 14 Volkswagen wheels with Yokohama IG20 (snow) 6 x 15 Precidia wheels with Kuhmo ECSTA (tarmac) Spare wheels/gravel tires Exterior: 4 Bosch driving lights Custom lights pod Skid (engine and gas tank) OMP bonnet pins...
I brought my msp back to stock in July and sold it, here are my left over parts that I had laying around that i would like to get some money for to fund my dsm. All parts are in working order Greddy BOV, authentic, purple with mounting flange. 150 Shipped SOLDSOLDSOLD http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=&icep_item=170989300512 3 Gauge Pillar, Drivers Side With Glowshift Gauges and optional extended wiring harness [Electric Oil Pressure, Manual Boost Pressure, Air/Fuel Gauge] -105 Shipped 2 Gauge Pillar, Drivers Side With Autometer Boost Gauge, and Isspro Oil Pressure (Manual)[[Lights are missing from Autometer Gauge]] 55 Shipped SOLDSOLDSOLD All Prices are negotiable.
Mazda Proteg - Production class I bought Wrx so my Protege is for sale. Only 3 rally done with this car. Really solid car and ready to race. Saguenay : third position Lac-Aux-Sables: DNF flats Charlevoix : second position Moteur/transmission: 1,8L stock Magnaflow catback (no muffler) Quaife LSD (not installed) Suspension/Brake/Wheels: Hot Bits DT1 gravel spec coilovers Proteg5 strut tower bar Hawks HP+ front brake pads Goodridge SS brake lines 5 x 14 Braid Winrace TA wheels with 10 NEW Yokohama A035 (gravel) 6 x 14 Volkswagen wheels with Yokohama IG20 (snow) 6 x 15 Precidia wheels with Kuhmo ECSTA (tarmac) Spare wheels/gravel tires Exterior: 4 Bosch driving lights Custom lights pod Skid (engine and gas tank) OMP bonnet pins...
Still got a few things to sell. Updated with prices. Custom MSP SMIC with Aluminum 2 piece Cold pipe and Hot pipe with HKS BOV - SOLD Stock cold Pipe - $20 shipped Dual Gauge Pillar - Taking offers Triple Gauge Pillar - Taking offers Injen Cold Air Intake w/o Filter - Taking offers MAF - SOLD Stock BPV - Taking offers Billet Vaccum Block -$30 shipped Boost Gauge and mechanical oil pressure gauge - Boost Gauge SOLD **Just added a Triple Gauge Pod. Brand new, just found it in the back of the closet. Will add picture if necessary.
Hey Guys, I just bought the a White AWD GT CX5 two weeks ago, I love this Vehicle. I got my hands on the only AWD Fully Loaded GT the dealership had, unfortunately it had Tan Leather Interior, rather than the Black i was hoping for. Does anyone in California have a fairly new GT w/ electronic driver seat and want to trade their Black Leather Interior for my Tan Leather Interior? Its "Classy" and all and I'm sure its cooler in the Summer Months, but i really like Black Interior. PM Me if you are close and interested.
2012 CX9 20" Wheels and Tires - Houston TX Pickup Only Perfect 4 factory 20" x 7.5" wheels and tires off a 2012 CX9 GT with 3,400 miles. These are factory mount tires and rims have no rim mounting marks or curb rash AT ALL! Tires are the factory P245/50R20 Bridgestone Duelers which have 3,400 miles on them. Includes the TPMS valve stems and center caps! Must be picked up in Houston, TX - no shipping (please don't beg or ask). Move up to 20's for just a little more than replacement 18" tires would be... $1,450 by Paypal or cash.
alright y'all, i got some parts that have been sit'n around for some time now. i need you to help me clean out my garage, so everything is price'd to sell...(does not include ship'n) 1. aac front bumper fastners - brand new still in the wrap'n they came in $30 SOLD!!! 2. arp manifold studs (m8x1.25x45mm - stock size) brand new still wrap'd up $50 - SOLD!!! 3. goodridge stainless clutch cable - brand new $25 4. cometic head gasket - brand new $50 SOLD!!! 5. megan racing rear trailing arms (left and right) - brand new $70 SOLD!!! 6. progress rear sway bar - slightly used (mounted for fitting purposes has around 22 miles on it) $100 SOLD!!! 7. original mazda parts side front bumper parking lights - brand new $50 SOLD!!! 8. retro...
2010 Mazdaspeed 3 oem Divertor Valve barely used stock divertor valve. best offer takes it. 631-626-9710 Rich List Date: 3/11/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 oem Divertor Valve -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $25 + $5 Shipping --------------------------------------
2010 Speed3 TMIC Stock tmic for sale. only 10k miles on it. Had a custom one made. Best offer takes it. call or email 631-626-9710 List Date: 3/11/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Speed3 TMIC -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $100 + $20 Shipping --------------------------------------
***PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED*** that will allow me to respond faster. first of all, this new system sucks b/c it doesn't allow for selling multiple items. obviously, don't use the button to buy anything. PM me for my paypal info. that said... All pieces are off an 08 ms3 & are in good shape. Prices include shipping and are obo. Tmic - is heavy, so $70 Cover - $35 Bose 6 disc changer, no lcd - $80 Valve cover vent hose to intake - $20 Rsb with brackets, needs new bushings - $90 boost tubes, one hose clamp missing - $20 sold Bpv needs gasket - $20 --------------------------------------
Price: $6,500 or trades and might be able to add a bit of cash on top Call/text: [removed] Location: Omaha NE Name: Nick Year: 2003 Make: Mazda Model: Mazdaspeed Protege Title: Clean, clear, and in hand Color: Blue Transmission/Drivetrain: FWD, Manual, 5 speed Daily driving it and has minor mods. Just did a complete tune up, new tires, spark plugs, timing belt, new rotors and brake pads, fresh oil change. The car is very well taken care of, and is great on gas.I want to sell it or trade it because I want to get something new. It also has very minor rust in the engine bay, I can send pics of it upon request. Car drives perfectly fine and handles well. The only problem is that when in neutral and slamming breaks will cause the car to...
Extra Parts Included are: 1. Bad Transmission. I don't know what was wrong with it? Mechanic shop might have been lying. They turned out to be terds ($300 Plus shipping 2. A/C Compressor ($100 free shipping) 3. Alternator ($50 Free shipping 4. Original Tail Lights ($100 Free shipping) 5. Perfect Condition stock clutch ($150 Free shipping) 6. Both front struts and springs with abs sensor and sway bar links ($200 Free shipping 7. Extra set of Racing Hearts with center caps and stock lugs with lock lug and keys. 3 are good, but have some curb rash, the forth will hold a tire, but its pretty bad on the inside. See pictures. (Make offer) 8. Front driver side control arm ( Make offer) I will sell all parts for $1,000 + shipping cost.
2001 Protege MP3 Turbo Yellow $5000 The time has come to sell my car. Garaged at home. Regular oil changes done with Redline 5W30 oil. 86,xxx miles. Small about of rust forming around rear drivers side wheelwell. 3 inch crack on front bumper. Lots of upgrades. Has dedicated winter wheels/tires, 16x7 Sport Editions silver F7's with Goodyear Ultra Grip 205/50 tires(currently on car). Dedicated summer wheels/tires, 17x7 Kosei Racing lightweight K1 TS light grey with Continental extreme contacts 205/45 tires. Both sets less than 2 yrs old. Thats $2800 in just wheels and tires. Looking to get $5000 or OBO. Car runs great. No mechanical problems, just a few cosmetic blemishes. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask...
Few things I have laying in the garage and want to get rid of: Pricing is for USA only. If out of country PM for quote. COBB AP 1.07v (latest version) SOLD TurboSmart Dual BOV only used for 1k miles SOLD Stock AIRBOX removed @ 2k miles SOLD Stock Turbo Inlet removed @ 2k miles $50 shipped Stock BOV removed @ 1k miles SOLD Stock All 3 Motor Mounts removed @ 500 miles $190 shipped Stock TMIC removed at 3k $60 shipped I'll post picture soon. PM if interested and best offers are welcome
Back