New EU08 10022 Mazda Connect Update

Thanks, updated my European CX-5 successfully!
Curious what has changed, improved or fixed.

Updated CX-5.jpg

Working, thanks a lot for the update :)

Anyone noticed the difference in operation of Bose AudioPilot after the update?
My impression is that it stopped working and keeps the volume at same level regardless I'm speeding or stopping the car.

didn't notice that bit i was driving recently only in the city. ill keep it in mind next week.

There is a new update for CX-5 and CX-8 with EU08 Firmware.

Message me for DOWNLOAD link.
I have cx5Turbo 06/2023 USA, I imported to Europe, would you help me with firmware to convert to Europe, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 33
I have cx5Turbo 06/2023 USA, I imported to Europe, would you help me with firmware to convert to Europe, thanks
That firmware is not for you as your car is not from EU market. And no it will not work for you.

Please ,send mi a link for download the firmware if it posible to do
Why is it that so many people cannot read the threads they respond to for these updates? See the first post - you need to message him directly!

Thanks, updated my European CX-5 successfully!
Curious what has changed, improved or fixed.
Found somewhere else:

Changelog:

(Ver. 7000C0A-EU08_10022)
• It may not be possible to connect to the iPhone.
• The CarPlay icon may not be displayed.
• Smartphone device name may not be displayed in the "Set Phone Connection Order".
• When Bluetooth® device connection order is set to user favorite order, and an iPhone, that is new for the Bluetooth® connection, is connected using CarPlay, the center display may not show proper image.
• When using a Bluetooth® connected smartphone and talking with vehicle’s microphone on a vehicle with 4 speakers, the person on the line may hear howling noise.
• While using navigation on toll roads, there may be frequent announcements of "Toll road ahead".
• When using voice recognition for address search in the navigation system, it may search for addresses with Germany instead of the domestic location.
• While using navigation on the Autobahn, a route number may be spoken in a language different from the set language.
• When multiple destinations are set in the navigation, the total distance may not be displayed.
• The voice guidance for navigation in Finnish and German is immature.
• While using navigation, the speed limits guidance may be incorrectly displayed.
• When searching for navigation, a blank space may appear in the search results.
• After removing and reinstalling the navigation SD card, the compass screen may continue.
• While synchronizing with GPS, incorrect time may be displayed.
• While using navigation, speed camera icons may not be displayed on the route.
• While using navigation, exit information may not be displayed.
• When entering a school zone, guidance message may not be spoken.
• Guidance message for speed camera may be spoken where no speed camera is found.
• When the first crossing is located within 5 km and the second crossing is located further than 5 km, the screen image may not be displayed correctly.
• Guidance message for Congestion Charge Zone may be spoken where not applicable.
• Display order in Swedish and Finnish languages is not appropriate.

There is a new update for CX-5 and CX-8 with EU08 Firmware.

Message me for DOWNLOAD link.
Hi Ash
i have just fitted the android auto hub, do you have the uk latest update mine is currently version 5, i have a mazda cx5 2018 sport nav plus. thank you

Anyone noticed the difference in operation of Bose AudioPilot after the update?
My impression is that it stopped working and keeps the volume at same level regardless I'm speeding or stopping the car.
Bose AudioPilot works fine after the update in my car.
While driving on the highway you will hear clear volume changes when you change the AudioPilot setting.

Back