Hella Supertone Twin Horn Kit

V1vaLaRob

:
Mazda 2
Anybody else have these on their 2? Ive installed them on 2 of my previous cars. The wiring was fairly easy and coincidentally there was always 2 spare holes on the bumper beam to attach the horns. Hopefully the 2 will be the same. If no one else has then Ill post up my install experience after Thursday.

I thought our horns were pretty loud already lol but i was curious to see how these woud look on our 2's, only ever saw them on WRXs. Looking forward to your install!

I was actually interested in possibly doing this to mine. But the horn on the 2 is decent, and I don't know how much they will show through our front ends. But interested in what your results are!

I find it amusing that the horn on my 2 is louder then the horn on my wife's 5. That horn is pathetic.

Indeed - the horn on the 2 is crazy loud! I surprise the hell out of people all the time...

It is pretty damn loud.. but if I were to get them, I wouldn't want them to show on my car. Not sure if I'm the only one, but I don't like the look of the horns protruding from the grille.. looks out of place to me IMO.

Installed. Hella loud. Cant believe how tiny the stock horn is. Ill do a write up later on the install.

attachment.php

photo (2).jpg

Go for a train horn instead. Do it.

Got access to train horns.....not a good idea,

1-need a compressor
2-a tank + pipping
3-mounting spot for them (they are too big)
4-adding all the weight to the 2 is useless
5-The cops will find you and club you lol

Hella loud......legal, loud and easy to install

I would have put them higher up in the opening beside the emblem.

Back