CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

I tried but my pictures of the damage were to big,.... Thanks anyway. Basically I have cx-5 with 215 miles and the kid that hit me has a learners permit (see below... he looks high). I need a new rear passenger side rim, tire, moulding around the rim, bumber, parking sensors, clips, etc..... Probably about $3000+
I feel for you, that sucks. Hopefully the first and only time.

I tried but my pictures of the damage were to big,.... Thanks anyway. Basically I have cx-5 with 215 miles and the kid that hit me has a learners permit (see below... he looks high). I need a new rear passenger side rim, tire, moulding around the rim, bumber, parking sensors, clips, etc..... Probably about $3000+

Gawd, that sucks. Sorry to hear.

Here are the resized pix

Attachments

• 20130309_121551.jpg
    20130309_121551.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 849
  • 20130309_121557.jpg
    20130309_121557.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 680
  • 20130309_121600.jpg
    20130309_121600.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 662
You can't just replace the black molding on the rear bumper, you have to replace and paint the whole bumper.

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php

I went with 20" wheels because I didn't want to mess up the MPG and wanted to keep the factory ride. I put a set of 22" on at first and it killed the gas mileage and there was a lot of strain on the engine.

I'm selling these rims with the tires for $1200, message me if you are interested. Thank you

OMG!!! Those rims with that color of car looks incredible....I can't stop looking at that picture.

Geico got back to me today and said I'm 50% at fault... Because the scratches on my car and the kid's parents car are moving in a forward direction, proving i was driving forward (he came into my lane with out looking and he even told the police that on the accident report and Geico...WTF )!!!! Already called to get this escalated.

Geico got back to me today and said I'm 50% at fault... Because the scratches on my car and the kid's parents car are moving in a forward direction, proving i was driving forward (he came into my lane with out looking and he even told the police that on the accident report and Geico...WTF )!!!! Already called to get this escalated.

When I was younger I use to work for a large insurance company in the health department. At least back then the worst thing they hated was a letter to the insurance commissioner. Though I don't know if that works on the auto side...I do know once the commissioner got involved they usually gave in.

When I was younger I use to work for a large insurance company in the health department. At least back then the worst thing they hated was a letter to the insurance commissioner. Though I don't know if that works on the auto side...I do know once the commissioner got involved they usually gave in.

Thanks for the info, like I said I called in after to get it escalated and the woman I spoke to said in 15 years she had never heard of such bulls***, that the adjuster told me. Also me amd the kid's parents BOTH have Geico.

Does anyone have pictures of a CX-5 with Mud flaps / mud guards installed? Wondering if it's worth while.

Eibach and 22" wheels I assume ^....

(Ooops, just saw your other thread with wheel-sizing)

Last edited:
Back