Post Pictures of your non-MSP (conversions included)

dude, talk about irrelevant?
Yes your post's generally are. Making the blanket statement that eBay parts are crap in every single thread your part of without anything but your opinion to back it up IS irrelevant. Case in point,
ebay parts = crap. not an opinion, fact. Really? because that sounds like an opinion to me, can you prove that they are all crap?
i said a friend's 3 was next to my MSP, what does that have to do with anything
No you said a little more ......
MSP bumper on a Mazda3?
just wondering if anyone's tried it/how it lines up...

i own a MSP, and my friend owns a 3, and i was looking at them parked next to each other today, and they seem to have very similar lines on the front end... just a thought, could look pretty cool if it worked out
obviously the point was lost on you so let me put it in simple terms, IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT AN MSP BUMPER LOOKS AND WOULD FIT NOTHING LIKE A 3 BUMPER THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL ANYONE OUT ABOUT AN ILL FITTING GRILL EBAY OR NOT.
just because you can't afford the real part doesnt mean you should get mad when people say your cheap BS alternative looks like crap... because it does!
1.What part of DGM grill doesn't make sense to you? I can afford "Real" parts. 2.I'm not mad. 3.Its not my "cheap BS alternative.

Bottom line, you generally offer nothing but negativity to every thread you post in, some people don't have their mommies to buy name brand parts for them like you, I'm NOT making the argument that every part on ebay is worth it because not all of them are. All I'm saying is grow the hell up and realize that not everyone has the circumstances to buy expensive stuff, and you posting your arrogant childish opinion isn't going to change that fact, just because someone doesn't have the money you may have doesn't mean they shouldn't get to enjoy their vehicles without being ridiculed for it.

Yep,but i decided to wait a little,other projects lol.
Found some black taillights that really look good.

Yep,but i decided to wait a little,other projects lol.
Found some black taillights that really look good.
I've had the first set of Altezza's on that link on my car for like 4 years now. Great looking stock alternative, very functional, don't fog up, best of all I got them on eBay for like $100 at the time.

6410054.jpg

6410055.jpg

SAND MICA UNITE(rockon)

I'm having my rear lip painted as we speak, hopefully itll be done this weekend

edit: that is sand mica? right...lol

Last edited:
I believe the member Focus has some that he is selling. Look it up in the for sale section, I would post a link but I'm on my phone. Haha.

yea last time i checked there is only 1 in fairbanks and 6 in anchorage but at least im close to canada :):)

SAND MICA UNITE(rockon)

I'm having my rear lip painted as we speak, hopefully itll be done this weekend

edit: that is sand mica? right...lol

Yup that's sand mica.

i need a lip where the heck do people get the 2003.5 rear lip?

I got mine on this forum. It took me a while but I kept an eye out until one came up. I also kept an eye out on ebay just in case.

I have the WW front bumper,i just cutted the wings off hehe...

Attachments

• DSC02050.JPG
    DSC02050.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC01852.JPG
    DSC01852.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 141
Of course i will not leave it like that,i already bought graphite 3M cf wrap.
I have to sand it evenly and i am going to wrap the sides and part of the front with the cf.
It will probably look like a lip,a fake one but i think it will look good.

Back