Cruddy iPhone pics of the rod

Robotazky

Lover of 5's
:
2009 Mazda5 GT
We went to the dog park with my Foxhound today and I stood around taking pics smoking on a nice Fuente. This is day two after a thorough wash and wax with Meguiar's NXT wax. Obviously the iPhone 4 does some funky digitizing because the pics look like Photoshopped crap. Oh well. At least I finally posted pics.

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

LOL, looking at the pics as posted on here I am now proceeding to the garage to clean the windshield. ROFL!

That's exactly what ours looks like with the one exception being a stubby antenna. Nice ride!

I've contemplated lately putting some chrome across the black portion of the front bumper just above the honeycomb similar to the CX-9, I just haven't taken a picture to PS it and see what it might look like. Your last picture should work perfectly for that. Thanks!

That's exactly what ours looks like with the one exception being a stubby antenna. Nice ride!

I've contemplated lately putting some chrome across the black portion of the front bumper just above the honeycomb similar to the CX-9, I just haven't taken a picture to PS it and see what it might look like. Your last picture should work perfectly for that. Thanks!

LOL, glad I could help.

This is turning into a great thread just because of how we can pass around ideas like this.

I think #3 looks freakin' awesome. I mean, that looks like a great idea from a Mazda designer. Good job man. Now go figure out how to do it for real so that I can steal your work and do it, too! (laugh)

Yea, I like #3 too, I think it would look good with the crossbar in the grill blacked out with the chrome Mazda emblem, how bout PS ing that for us.

I been thinking about blacking out the crossbar, but not ready yet. Here's a pic of the MDX that I traded for the 5, I blacked out the bar in the grill on that and liked it.

Attachments

• TradedMDX.jpg
    TradedMDX.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 153
Only issue I see is that you would have to remove the emblem to blackout the grille. As long as you're comfortable with doing that...

Front Bumper - Chrome 3b.jpg
attachment.php

Front Bumper 2 - Chrome 3b.jpg
attachment.php

BTW, it's the CX7 not the CX9 I was thinking about -

71e43_ce.81780039f1f67e54f41c95f17efd6e90.2010-mazda-cx-7-gx_cc_001-4979,j.jpg

Great work you've done to Robotaz's 5, hope he likes it(dunno). Not sure I'm sold on the blacked out crossbar although it would probably look different on the Liquid Silver color. Thans, good work.

Is it just me or do the pice make it look like it was in "Cars"..lol..prolly me..

No that's accurate. The iPhone 4 is garbage even though everyone loves it. I don't drink the Koolaide. The pics are junk, it's not just you.

Guess you thought my touch was better..? (wink)

The best thing about the iPhone 4 is the screen resolution - unparalleled.

I would venture to say that the screen resolution is the ONLY good thing about the iPhone 4. I have had so many problems, from broken hardware to software bugs that cause serious problems, that I've learned to hate it. I'm waiting for a Blackberry Torch part two to come out and I'll be dumping Apple.

Back