16s on a 99-03 protege please!!!!! i want to see....

I don't have pics of the 16's om y other pro but trust me they are the best balance between the look and handling of the car in my humble opinion. If you go 17's best bet is to go lighter like in the ENKEI region even like an average of 17 lbs. The 16's are not too big and not too small so you get the zip with the good look.

BTW I have been following your transformer. Great job on that bad boy. I am following you thread like it was Twitter. lol

I don't have pics of the 16's om y other pro but trust me they are the best balance between the look and handling of the car in my humble opinion. If you go 17's best bet is to go lighter like in the ENKEI region even like an average of 17 lbs. The 16's are not too big and not too small so you get the zip with the good look.

BTW I have been following your transformer. Great job on that bad boy. I am following you thread like it was Twitter. lol

haha thanks man...and yea i was looking at some on google and it looks really clean.... iv been hearing that to that 16s r ur best bet for handling and looks... but i should be ordering them rims monday cant wait.... thanks for the help....

My sig....16" MX-5 wheels (16x6.5 +55 offset and just under 16lbs). :)

My sig....16" MX-5 wheels (16x6.5 +55 offset and just under 16lbs). :)

yea urs was one of the ones i seen on google first... it looks good.... i thought 16s were going to look too small but i was wrong they look perfect.....

lol its too early in the morning 4 me. I thought you were trying to make a 16 second car.

r9edsp.jpg

rota grids 16s

I was trying to find a shot of OEM plus' car. He has the 16" RX8 wheels, and I think that they look fantastic!

Back