JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
logo.gif

James Barone Racing
Custom Fabrication of Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

James Barone Racing Heavy Shift Knob

Weighing in at a blistering 650 grams (compared to the stock 265 grams for the speed3 and speed6), this heavy Shift Knob allows for smooth shifts by putting the weight at the end of the shift lever. This gives you greater mechanical advantage and lets the stick glide into gear. Powder coated in Wrinkle Black for superior grip this is a must for any enthusiast.

2 Color Combination's to choose from

$75 Shipped!!

IMG_5617.jpg

6-Spd-RUL.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

6-Spd-RUL-White.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

Thanks,
Jamie

Last edited:
The black/gray looks cool, but Blue/gray would rock!!!

How much did the E4 knobs weigh? (I got one from you months ago...)

I just got mine today. First off this is a quality piece, something you come to expect from Jamie's products. Install was simple. After some driving tonight this makes a world of difference. Nice smooth shifts, the wrinkle black finish is very grippy, and it doesn't get too cold with the cold temps.

Just get one, you won't be disappointed.

I just got mine today. First off this is a quality piece, something you come to expect from Jamie's products. Install was simple. After some driving tonight this makes a world of difference. Nice smooth shifts, the wrinkle black finish is very grippy, and it doesn't get too cold with the cold temps.

Just get one, you won't be disappointed.

+ 1; installed mine the other day; combined with Jamie's SSP and bushings, the heavy knob is icing on the cake!

If these come in a 5-sp pattern as well I could be interested for my NA 3?

I have them with no pattern on them. I'll post a pic in the next couple of days. They're not even available on my site yet.

New knobs with no pattern. The red is red but looks a little orange due to my poor photography skills.

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5707.jpg
    IMG_5707.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5708.jpg
    IMG_5708.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 141

Nice, but I'd really like to see them w/the more common 5-sp pattern. Any chance of that happening in the near future?

Last edited:
OMG these are so f'n HOT looking. Can't wait to get this and your short shift plate. Dang dude you make some quality stuff. Thank you for supporting our platform!

Well, now you've done it!! Now I have to put my money where my mouth is.

As stated earlier, I'll have a blk/red one, please.

Just ordered this knob last night in combo with your ssp and weight! I was amazed at how fast it was shipped, I received the shipment email within the hour!
I'm gonna be ordering the mud guards pretty soon too.

Back