Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

hey guys

back, not 100% feeling better but getting there. thank you for being patient with me while i've been real sick. its been hard not being able to be on matters like this like i want to be, trust me. people will start receiving kits this week, thats my personal promise if i have to go bankrupt to ensure that.

glad you're back Ken... but dood... leave those pigs alone man... or at least, wear a condom...

I just wanted a couple clarifications... This WILL fit the GT models right? Also, will there be brackets for the core as well? I dont want hat thing just floating there.

ohhh i'm getting excited...lol

come on weekend...i really hope i get mine (fingers crossed)...lol

antsy pants.

AntsyPants.jpg

for those worried about fitment, i installed one on TheDoc's car today. and truth be told, i SUCK at installing stuff :) fits great without issues and just like i hoped and expected it would honestly. held boost like a champ and AFRs were spot on.

and yes, kits are going out

Attachments

• SDC10239.JPG
    SDC10239.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 176
  • SDC10240.JPG
    SDC10240.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 179
  • SDC10241.JPG
    SDC10241.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 176
for those worried about fitment, i installed one on TheDoc's car today. and truth be told, i SUCK at installing stuff :) fits great without issues and just like i hoped and expected it would honestly. held boost like a champ and AFRs were spot on.

and yes, kits are going out

YES!!! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!

Come on weekend...are you sending out tracking numbers when actually sent?

Last edited:
dont get too excited about this weekend. I paid before this was even on his website 7/22, and mine hasnt shipped yet. And if it has, I didnt recieve a tracking number or update from his website changing the status to "shipped".

Last edited:
Im sorry Ken.. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Fitment looks good and I am excited, I have not received my tracking number so I assume they have not shipped yet.

are you guys looking at getting tow plates? been looking into the cp-e, rho plate etc. but they're all pretty pricey.

no front plate PA, FTW

JW, what about the guys who paid just paypal and didn't buy on the site with tracking/status?

Awesome work ken!

Last edited:
Back