Odometer poker

MikeHTally

:
2008.5 Speed3, 2006 Chrysler 300C, 2003 Ram 1500
Full House -- threes full of aces when I got to work today.

Attachments

• DSCN0106.JPG
    DSCN0106.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 413
Wow really? :) someone is really into poker. I love poker, but if i see those numbers on my odometer, that is the last thing i would think of.. Ha HA.

I am actually playing online when i saw your post..

I play online as well, but only for fun. Used to play for kinda serious money, but that's too rough on the nerves. Best fun was playing nickel/dime/quarter with another couple. If you won or lost $5, it was a big night. We played nearly every Saturday night for about twelve years.

Missed the Speed getting to 11,111 (traffic was too heavy to get the camera out). Guess the next big milestone will be the getting to 12,222 (yes).

You would have had 5 of a kind! Right now I'm in with my high card being a 6... hell I don't even have a full hand, only 4 cards.

Well, considering "no wild cards", just four aces. :cool: Too bad there could be no flushes and no high straights.

I pulled into the garage last night with exactly 5000 on the odo. It was perfect timing, as soon as I stopped it flipped over.

Missed the Speed getting to 11,111 (traffic was too heavy to get the camera out). Guess the next big milestone will be the getting to 12,222 (yes).

I have 2,883 on mine that was bought mid March, and a shot of my odometer @ 1337 ftw. (burnout)

Nines full of Twos.

Sorry for the bad iphone picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 115

Latest posts

Back