MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

Look what the nice FedEx man brought me!

(breakn)

18X8 +45

Advan RZ

Advan3.JPG

(alright)

I guess I could post in here too. Nothing fancy, but had to get rid of the stockers.

Attachments

• Before.JPG
    Before.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 317
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 205
I loved those too. They were limited edition. My sister bought them off me and now has them on her Altima....Hybrid.... LOL!

haha, weird...

i'd love to have a set of those. expensive though. and i can't even find them anywhere in t/a.

Have you tried ebay?

ya. i'm pretty set on enkei rpf1's 17x8 +45 or kosei k1 ts 18x8 +40, 17x8 +45 (used) or 18x7.5 +50 (used). i can't make up mind. the enkei's look kind of small in a 17" 'cause of the design. and the kosei k1 ts is cheap and comes in an 18x8 +40. both wheels are light and have good reps.

ya. i'm pretty set on enkei rpf1's 17x8 +45 or kosei k1 ts 18x8 +40, 17x8 +45 (used) or 18x7.5 +50 (used). i can't make up mind. the enkei's look kind of small in a 17" 'cause of the design. and the kosei k1 ts is cheap and comes in an 18x8 +40. both wheels are light and have good reps.

That was exactly my thinking.... and why I bought the K1's. I love 'em!! +/-14lbs ea. (17x7"x+50) and in the graphite finish, hide the brake dust extremely well. Plus you don't have to spend another $100 if you want center caps, which I did.
But they are getting harder to find also, especially if you want an 18".
Why would you go to a +40? I'd think you would be asking for trouble going that far out of OE spec.

That was exactly my thinking.... and why I bought the K1's. I love 'em!! +/-14lbs ea. (17x7"x+50) and in the graphite finish, hide the brake dust extremely well. Plus you don't have to spend another $100 if you want center caps, which I did.
But they are getting harder to find also, especially if you want an 18".
Why would you go to a +40? I'd think you would be asking for trouble going that far out of OE spec.

ya. well those are the only size i can find in stock anywhere... there are a couple of people running 18x8 +40. LaraW is running that setup but she said she destroyed her quarters when she had weight in the back. i'm really not up for rolling fenders. though, i don't really know anything about it... i feel like i've seen some fenders that were rolled and when they meet with the rear bumber, they look weird.

i did send an e-mail to kosei asking if the hub faces on higher offsets were originally the same size used for the lower offsets. if this is true, i could take it to a machine shop and have them file them down to about a +43. i think that should do the trick.

I had the 8" RPF1 and both 9" RPF1 and Kosei, I think they both look similar. It just depends what size RPF1 you get.

I had the 8" RPF1 and both 9" RPF1 and Kosei, I think they both look similar. It just depends what size RPF1 you get.

word. i decided not to get the 9" rpf1. i don't wanna have to worry about fitment issues.

17x8 +45 rpf1 will fit perfect but in my opinion it looks a little bit smaller than the k1 ts. the spokes don't extend as far to the edge as the kosei. 18x8 +40 not as much but will extend 8mm less than the 17x9 +45 i believe.

yo - im getting into a 2010 MS3 this week and have some questions. I'm hoping to do 18x9 et33 on 235/40s dropped on coils...

1) which coils do you recommend?
2) how much camber will i be needing to run to tuck them in?

Back