What have you done to your P5 today?

I have a hard time believing that it takes 4 minutes and 45 seconds to creep the last 5 mph...

Just pulled out the the radiator, battery, air intake stuff, unplug all the wiring, took of tires, detached all hoses and s*** to engine. next is polish head gasket and paint it, then take out engine, and then wait for new engine. A month without my baby is killing me (burn)

Finally changed the (factory orginal) timing belt, water pump, tensioner/idler/spring, front seal, removed all of the factory sub stuff (wiring and all the plastic crap that wastes trunk space) Changed the oil.

Amazingly, everything but the idler and tensioner were nice and fine. The timing belt was fine, no cracks, the water pump had no play and no spots of coolant in the weep holes.

And all of this was at over 209,000 miles!!!!!!

Nice! I may be doing all of the above in regards to timing this fall....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*breathe*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wait, what did I miss?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*breathe*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:( Tis the reason I never did it.

Check out Judman's original post... his quote is pertaining to his Mazdaspeed B Specs..

JDM > USDM

I figured it involved the springs....just didn't see a post from him explaining what he was having done. By reading the response he posted I am guessing he either sent them to Eibach or contacted Eibach on having them re-finish the springs?

Oh and washed/waxed the car Sunday...drove to work in the rain this morning. At least she was clean and sparkly for one day. lol

I figured it involved the springs....just didn't see a post from him explaining what he was having done. By reading the response he posted I am guessing he either sent them to Eibach or contacted Eibach on having them re-finish the springs?

I only contacted them.

Nothing sexy

New Pass Side axle (big hammer needed), control arm, and hub assembly (with wheel bearings). Sorry to the guy who wrecked his blue Pro5 but I'll take his parts anyway... thank you very much. Oh yeah last week new altenator and belts. The altenator was a BEAR to remove by the way!

MD

Supposed to be picking up MSP3.5 lip...

Dang...I was getting so excited about picking this up...my mechanic called me today and said that he would be unable to finish it before he went down to Columbia, South America to visit all his family...he returns on the 5th, so I wait now to pick it up and install my JDP splitter...

wtf breeeeegz?

im gone for a few days and you ditch the p5?

I didn't ditch it, it ditched me..(cryhard)

I threw a rod on my last day in Alaska.

I'm in budget planning stages right now..
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123747495

Then I need to figure out how much of that I can afford and adjust accordingly.. Going all out is the goal and the Subaru will drive me while I take care of it.

Do you understand my "sadface" post now?

The P5 is still in transit from Alaska.

Last edited:
can somone do a good photoshop of mazdaspeed3 wheels please.
I want to get some and powdercoat a gloss black on them. Thx to ScatchNSniff's car for being a good car to photoshop them on.

Attachments

• mz3 wheels.jpg
    mz3 wheels.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Back