Blazin Yellow #1339

:
2008 Mazda MX-5 5MT PRHT
So I was driving home from work and I have this 6th (or even 7th) sense about sniffing out MSP's. It's a gift. I can just see them even when they are slightly hidden. So about a week ago, I posted a horrid MP3 I found for sale locally to me that had unGodly vinyls, clear tails, 18" chrome rims, an interior only a mother could love, and 126k miles... (looked something like this because this is the one I speak of).
FromPhon054.jpg

Yep.

So then today, I am driving and I spot this gorgeous yellow gleaming in periph's. I look over and spot an 03.5 Blazin Yellow nearly 1/4 of a mile from where I saw that ghastly MP3. I spoke with one of the guys who worked in the building where this lovely MSP sat behind. He said a guy named Timmy owns it and it has a blown motor. He's looking for a new motor. So if anyone has any info on a new motor for this car, send me a PM. Anyhow, here are the pics of it. I did the research and found that the VIN matches the production number 1339.

My question, are you on here?

FromPhone051.jpg

Ok so maybe I jumped the gun on "lovely," it too has clear tails.

FromPhone052.jpg

FromPhone053.jpg

Holy crapoly!! (blarf) Looks like someone got drunk and had fun with a spray can.. poor MP3 :(

So I was driving home from work and I have this 6th (or even 7th) sense about sniffing out MSP's. It's a gift. I can just see them even when they are slightly hidden. So about a week ago, I posted a horrid MP3 I found for sale locally to me that had unGodly vinyls, clear tails, 18" chrome rims, an interior only a mother could love, and 126k miles... (looked something like this because this is the one I speak of).
FromPhon054.jpg

Anyhow, this thread wasn't about that MP3, it's on the Rice Rides Thread. This thread is trying to see if this was someone's they sold or if this person is on here. They probably don't even realize what they have.

Thats funny, I was looking for parts on my local craigslist and found this MSP for sale for like 11k. It too has clear tails and the cheepest body kit on it lol. So horrible for once a nice car. Here's the link http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/1029817384.html

Someone needs to make this baby live up to its rep again. It's not a damn Civic here!

Attachments

• IMG00042.jpg
    IMG00042.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 680
  • msp.jpg
    msp.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 688
Back