xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

Purchased my 28 clips for the side skirts, 3 gauge dash bracket from glowshift, Blue performance volt gauge from prosport and JDM familia badge. Also, to make things even better, someone is coming up to my house this sunday to trade a painted DG grille for my bc-2 front!

Man, the s*** is just coming along. I CAN'T wait until next weekend! My exterior will finally be finished minus the fogs(the weekend after next), full paint job and wheels. :D

Attachments

• IMG00016.jpg
    IMG00016.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 136
Purchased my 28 clips for the side skirts, 3 gauge dash bracket from glowshift, Blue performance volt gauge from prosport and JDM familia badge. Also, to make things even better, someone is coming up to my house this sunday to trade a painted DG grille for my bc-2 front!

Man, the s*** is just coming along. I CAN'T wait until next weekend! My exterior will finally be finished minus the fogs(the weekend after next), full paint job and wheels. :D

Sweet man. Now how abouts you get some performence mods now! lol (glare) Your ROTM engine bay pic is lookin quite stockish. Get some headers, intake, strut bar, and powdercoat your valve cover and you will be lookin alot better.

Last edited:
I know man I ain't got s***!

At least its clean though right? lol

I don't know if I should start on my interior or if I should start on the engine?

A question for everyone!

I have my stock beige headliner,dash and carpeting but everything else is black with too many white accents. I want to get an es interior but it will cost a lot of money that I don't have and I also want to finally start to get my bolt ons so my question is...

Should I?
A.
Start buying stuff for my interior?
B.Start buying parts for my engine?

I'm making 160 bucks every week and the total cost for my interior to be fully done will cost over 2000.

Thanks guys!

Also, I added this to the first page to give you guys an idea of how my car is going to turn out and maybe help me on what to buy first?
Future Mods/Wish List
Exterior.
Full Stock Pure White Paint Job will all dents, dings and scratches fixed. 16" Royal Black Rota Grids

Interior.
Protege ES straight black interior with swede headliner, middle and rear pillars, seats and door carpeting, DG cf pillars, DG cf gauge surrounding, DG fiberglass(painted white) radio/ac surrounding, DG fiberglass(painted white) gear shifter and cup holder surrounding,DG cf arm rest, DG cf passenger side dash piece, Alpine IVA-D106 flip up monitor

Performance.
Injen Cold-Air intake, OBX header, SLS catted mid-pipe, Racing Beat Cat-back,DG cf Engine cover, GT Spec strut bar, Optima yellow top battery, BC Full Coilovers

Last edited:
what's your idea for interior? There is a deal down here for $350 for black/yellow MSP rear seat, passenger seat, and half a driver's seat.

You doing custom? Or MSP swap for interior?

edit-shoulda read. ES interior swap

When I say interior, I mean EVERYTHING. thats why it costs so much.

I might just buy the dash, and door panels and re-paint and re upholster everything else.

save your money by just buying an ES and putting your stuff on it! lol

black protege carpet:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Mazdaspeed protege seats front and back:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Pillars and headliner you can paint or cover

Door panels make a want to buy thread

That will get you most of the way there. Ebay is your friend on this project. The dash will be the hardest part to change. I have seen members cover the whole dash with material or leather, you could try that.

+1 No kidding. That would be way easier. Do you have your Protege payed off?? Also is your is your protege an 03?

Yeah, the protege is MINE and yes it is an 03.

Do you happen to have any pics of ppl who covered their dashes?

I've already painted my interior and it didn't come out too great. haha

Got rid of the front BC-2 bumper finally!

No more BC-2 kit taking up space, hur ray!

Got my dg grille in now :D

I remember seeing that interior a few years ago and loved it. Too bad he got banned over the Brach/Beau BS.

He's on the other forum if you want to ask him questions.

Latest posts

Back